Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 04:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peatree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Short answer - White collar....was more of a forced country club w/ no women...learned a ton while in there from all sorts of interesting people/sources.

Food was sub par - prob a lot like those stupid kale shakes Dredge was all wrapped up in back in the day.

Could have logged in, posted/played here and there but since it's frowned upon I wanted out sooner than later - why take a chance.

Glad to see community is thriving. Any losses since I've been in-disposed?

Bad news - lost a lot of time, some friends and a most of my of hard "assets" like
cash, stocks/funds, house, car, etc...

Good news - I'm not only out and debt free but am out with a hell of a surprise! The "assets" that didn't matter have paid off huge! Who knew Bitcoin would do what it did! Had a drive stashed in a safety deposit box w/ ~5000 coins on it that I acquired back in 2011!

Might be going away again for a while lads, but I'll check in from time to time from port to port.

Yours truly -
P
Forced country club, so it was a federal facility then?

Also, they fed you kale smoothies? You had no commissary available?

All correctional facilities particularly fed joints have all kinds of foods available besides the three square meals you are served by law, but if you had no money for commissary you'd have to hustle for additional foods.

If I just got out of the joint and found myself sitting on 10 million dollars I am pretty sure the last thing I would be doing is forumquesting telling elfs I was sitting on 10 million dollars.

Maybe I am just cynical but this story sounds really unlikely. Reminds me of Sam Deathwalker and his stories of all the hot ladies he wined and dined and all the millions he had banked.

Come to find out Sam did time in jail for messing with juveniles, and he was just a dirty old freak that loved boxing on EQ.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe I am just cynical but this story sounds really unlikely. Reminds me of Sam Deathwalker and his stories of all the hot ladies he wined and dined and all the millions he had banked.

Come to find out Sam did time in jail for messing with juveniles, and he was just a dirty old freak that loved boxing on EQ.
I suppose some people are only living it on the internet.

I might embellish in-character, or during a bit I'm running, but I would never outright make an entire fake life up to strangers on an elf forum and get some kind of pleasure and acceptance out of it. I guess life is hard.

lack of details on the charges, the jail talk doesnt pass the smell test. I asked him if it was feds and he dodged even that basic question (There is only 1 or 2 federal locations where its a "country club" contrary to popular belief so I planned the GOTTEM if he took the bait, he smartly dodged). Then says he might be going back to jail soon so he cant respond (convenient)

Deathwalker all over again.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 07-18-2017 at 04:42 AM..
Closed Thread