Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Get another date?
Old 07-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Banned

Yes, although I can tell she's more into me than I her. (And I haven't even showed her my forums RP skills....) I want to keep this sh!t casual and fun having just broken up with my long-term gf. It can be dangerous when the gurl goes apeshit4dick and you just "like" her. Don't worry though she is physically attractive and privileged. This will simply be a matter of Filbus keeping her at arm's distance without putting her in a frenzy for my Precious Bodily Fluids in the long term.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2017, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

Sounds like someone got into the catnip.
Old 07-24-2017, 06:05 PM
Banned

Old 07-24-2017, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, although I can tell she's more into me than I her. (And I haven't even showed her my forums RP skills....) I want to keep this sh!t casual and fun having just broken up with my long-term gf. It can be dangerous when the gurl goes apeshit4dick and you just "like" her. Don't worry though she is physically attractive and privileged. This will simply be a matter of Filbus keeping her at arm's distance without putting her in a frenzy for my Precious Bodily Fluids in the long term.

I'm with u I was in a really toxic LTR myself. I won't ever jump back into a relationship just because the girl really pushes it or wants a pretend boyfriend. Courtship should be way more organic than just wanting something because you had it before (this is most women's dating behavior). Lesson learned. I lost a lot of myself last time, lost my whole man-axis. nobody is going to misalign my axis EVER again.

also women aren't capable of sex without strong vampiric attachment (especially if you spray inside, its scientifically proven to cause a very strong physiological reaction in the woman that releases a ton of neruopeptides to begin longterm bonding, so you are right to not stick it in the vagine. It can only lead to emotional pain and suffering outside of a serious long-term relationship. NO CHEAP TRICKS!

but if you have to, you could do other activities that don't involve penetration of the vagine. scientifically this is the best way to avoid harm and distress to either party.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-24-2017, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i kissed a rich girl today i smooked her on the lips after jabbering about myself for 3 hrs over $15 tacos and bloody maryes. she followed me all the way back to my apartment though i proclaimed my busy schedule demanded my attention toward making $. outisde my gates i smooked her thrice pon them wet and sweet lips. then i entered my fortress, came in the house, and got to work (with a side of p99 forums). u could see her eyes drip with desire 4 me and i touched her back side with delicacy as tho my fingers were masts of hoisin sauce sailing upon fine crispy pork belly.

AMA
I remember my first kiss to. Good job!
Old 07-24-2017, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm with u I was in a really toxic LTR myself. I won't ever jump back into a relationship just because the girl really pushes it or wants a pretend boyfriend. Courtship should be way more organic than just wanting something because you had it before (this is most women's dating behavior). Lesson learned. I lost a lot of myself last time, lost my whole man-axis. nobody is going to misalign my axis EVER again.

also women aren't capable of sex without strong vampiric attachment (especially if you spray inside, its scientifically proven to cause a very strong physiological reaction in the woman that releases a ton of neruopeptides to begin longterm bonding, so you are right to not stick it in the vagine. It can only lead to emotional pain and suffering outside of a serious long-term relationship. NO CHEAP TRICKS!

but if you have to, you could do other activities that don't involve penetration of the vagine. scientifically this is the best way to avoid harm and distress to either party.

It's a tough one, lad. Condom-sex is terrible so I've too often just relied on my physiological awareness w/ the pull-out method. Then there's the whole psycho-spiritual energetic connection/vampiric element you have mentioned, if I'm opening up my beautiful boddhichita energy to the wrong lady I feel very, very bad.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:47 AM
Fire Giant

You could maybe connect with her as a fellow human being instead of immediately fucking her.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could maybe connect with her as a fellow human being instead of immediately fucking her.
you missed the entire problem as skarlorn himself outlined

the women always want sex first for a variety of reasons i care not to list. its up to the man to protect the woman's heart.

women have very little say in their libidos these days. they don't consider how they might feel post-oxytocin release in what is actually a casual relationship or courtship. there is no consideration on the part of the woman, because each woman is taught to be a romantic from birth. so the woman is ALWAYS thinking positively, and that the next man she sleeps with will be The One. Women will describe this process of putting out early as "trusting the man" if you ask them about their first fuck.

Recently in princess leia's memoirs she wrote how she trusted han solo, and justified the casual fucking courship through that lens. "somehow I trusted him"

tldr; its not skarlorn offering the sex, he's withholding. sick reading comprehension bud

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-25-2017, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Condom-sex is terrible so I've too often just relied on my physiological awareness w/ the pull-out method.
Monks are best pullers. They never have children.
Catastilye - Gnome Necro - 4
Sabany - Half-Elf Warrior - 8 - < Auld Lang Syne >
Aaemo - Erudite Shadow Knight - 6 - < Auld Lang Syne >
Borbama - Troll Shaman - 2
Keibrariza - Iksar Warrior - 4 < Auld Lang Syne >
Closed Thread