Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 02:06 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New player looking for static late night duo/trio

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to the server, piddled around some but don't have a toon over level 9 yet. I'm having a hard time finding others to play with because of my unusual play times, so I thought I would try to make a new friend or two and try start a static duo/trio from level 1-60.

The scheduled time would be 4:30AM - 6:30AM EST. I may be able to start an hour or so earlier some nights, but I can't guarantee it because of work. I know it's some very weird hours, but hopefully someone out there has a similar schedule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I bit about what I'm looking for. I was interested in trying Enchanter/Cleric. I could play either one, but I don't have a lot of experience (my highest toon on live was 34, I was 13 at the time). I'm open to other suggestions as well. I would prefer someone who can communicate over some type of voice chat (discord most likely). If your looking to speed towards 60 I may not be the best leveling up partner. I want to take my time, explore, really get to know Norrath. I don't mind if you twink. I personally wont be able to, but I'm perfectly fine if someone else wants to. Also would prefer someone male, I don't mind gaming with women, but my wife may be curious why I'm talking to a woman at 4 AM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ill check back after work to see if anyone responds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S This may be a double post, I tried to post it earlier with no success. If so I apologize in advance.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:30 PM
Large Bat

Hey there, I'm looking to start up a casual toon. I don't have as much time on my hands as I did fifteen years ago, but I'd still like to play with people on a consistent basis. PM me if you're interested.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:09 AM
Orc

I would just get started. As long as you're in Freeport or Gfay, you'll do alright. It seems like a new generation of players starts every week or so and you could level up with them.
Closed Thread