Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The C/R/FFA cycle guarantees the R guilds 1/3 of total targets. For your statement to be true, the shortening of windows and repops would have to result in the R guilds killing >1/3 of total targets, which is impossible.

Not even remotely true. What I said was IF the windows had been 16 hours before guilds that spent a lot of time on 1 target a week could spend time on maybe a 2 a week. Guilds that attempted no targets a week would have likely been more prone to attempting 1 target a week as they are on the FFA cycle now. They would have come close to that 33% success rate once they spent time and focused on learning how to approach those targets. They don't have to kill 33% of the targets to make the systems the same in productivity because that was never my argument.

Again the biggest difference was the reduction in windows and repops. They may not have gotten 33% over time with reduced windows and repops but they would have gotten 25% or more over time.That is why that was the biggest change.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Because in your world 25% is greater than 33%? I mean where do you get this stuff.

I am out - time to get some sunshine.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta be the best thing I've read yet. The guild that has dominated all the raid content for the last three years is going to throw a tantrum snf quit if some of their pixels are taken away and they are forced to share.
What I mean is if this server becomes completely GM regulated as what we're allowed to kill... oh wait. Yeah it probably isn't worth playing here anymore, but EQ is fun still. What to do?
Old 10-24-2014, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

I don't think I like any of you anymore.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

It also wouldn't have locked guilds out of attempting any mob on repops they wanted. Which would have drawn them even closer to that 33% mark because there is no R or C mobs to worry about. The guilds not TMO and IB could have gotten together after each repop and said something.

"Hey let's all focus on one mob outside of VP to kill while they fight it out in there on repops"

They could have had more mobs in practice and their rotations just on repops. But they pushed for this system. Which I am thankful it supplied us with more VP mobs with repops.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think I like any of you anymore.
This.

Your fucking stamina at this shit is amazing. Too bad you couldn't use your extraordinary powers for ACTUAL RAIDING.
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because in your world 25% is greater than 33%? I mean where do you get this stuff.

I am out - time to get some sunshine.
You really need to expand your mind outside the closed box you think in. The current C/R/FFA cycle actually loses R mobs over time they could have on repops if they weren't restricted from chasing just R and FFA mobs. It would also leave room for growth for new guilds to the server to held kill everything outside of VP before TMO and IB could even get out of there.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

Help* not held obviously.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thana8088 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your fucking stamina at this shit is amazing. Too bad you couldn't use your extraordinary powers for ACTUAL RAIDING.
Sounds like you just don't want to "compete"
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thana8088 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This.

Uh what raids are there going on atm? Also, I'm serious. Quit sending me fucking PMs. Speak with me in game or shove your self-righteous indignation up your ass.
Closed Thread