Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 12:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
X2 I've got my buddy having the same issue, just installed it on his new PC on a windows 10 system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Make sure you get everything into the eq folder. I've noticed sometimes if I do an extract it dumps part of it outside the eq folder and I've got to manually drag and drop the files and replace. I've had this happen a few times and it's always been the source of that issue for me.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsongReborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make sure you get everything into the eq folder. I've noticed sometimes if I do an extract it dumps part of it outside the eq folder and I've got to manually drag and drop the files and replace. I've had this happen a few times and it's always been the source of that issue for me.
It was his anti-virus instantly deleting the Dsetup.dll or whatever it is. Once he turned off his anti-virus, he downloaded the patch and replaced it. It worked :P

Thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2016, 02:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was his anti-virus instantly deleting the Dsetup.dll or whatever it is. Once he turned off his anti-virus, he downloaded the patch and replaced it. It worked :P

Thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yeah, that happens too lol. Just make sure you ignore the file and the folder or it'll just happen again in the future. Norton seems particularly annoying in that respect.
Old 03-27-2016, 04:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsongReborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yeah, that happens too lol. Just make sure you ignore the file and the folder or it'll just happen again in the future. Norton seems particularly annoying in that respect.
McAfee also seems to keep removing this file. I have to turn it off, double click my desktop icon, then turn it back on and the game runs normally. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2016, 04:16 AM
Fire Giant

Haynar: Added next successful forage to get a food or drink item if hungry or thirsty, tied to Apr2001 rule - credit cavedude.

I don't think this works? I been thirsty many times and always get food, and the other way around too.
Old 06-28-2016, 04:31 PM
Sarnak

Default Exact meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
April 2001
  • Nilbog: Shardtooth's loot table corrected.
Does this mean it matches what is listed on the wiki now?
Closed Thread