Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 06:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
words
Oh this is priceless. Easily the most embarrassing log of him in this thread. Especially the last bit. The comedic timing of the log out messages were perfect.

Thanks for the share.
Old 08-16-2017, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found this gem in my logs earlier:

It starts off noramlly enough, just buying an item from some bozo that turns out to be Kronyk:

Then it takes a weird turn:

I just ignore his proposal and switch over to my trader to buy the staff:

After just trying to trade for my account, he inquires about joining the A-Team:
Kronyk desperate for a way up after initiating a blowout on the booze against Drumas.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
back in march '14, kronyk was a level 54 shaman with torp/pox/ whatever. In 2017, he is drinking entire fifths of tequila to grind C/E for plat.

some
BODY
once told me

His only option at this point is to trade his account for Argh

Old 08-16-2017, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good eye good eye
You guys hurt my brain.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys hurt my brain.
*squeezes Super 8*

Old 08-17-2017, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Found this gem in my logs earlier:

It starts off noramlly enough, just buying an item from some bozo that turns out to be Kronyk:

Then it takes a weird turn:

I just ignore his proposal and switch over to my trader to buy the staff:

After just trying to trade for my account, he inquires about joining the A-Team:
That is hilarious I love the part where you start logging out. The creepiness was palpable by that point you were going to suffocate to death on it had you not exited the game.

It's like there is a world where how many accounts you traded, how much plats and items you have, and who you know and used to know really are important factors to making you someone important on p99.

Either I never got the invite, or there are alternative realities on p99.
Old 08-20-2017, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

More pages in this shit than any of the times I've tried to R&F it up. At least I'm still better at playing an enchanter than you are, Drumas!
Old 08-21-2017, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More pages in this shit than any of the times I've tried to R&F it up. At least I'm still better at playing an enchanter than you are, Drumas!
It's good to have something to hang your hat on. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2017, 09:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats so funny Casperonacid aka pokeurknees. Lets be honest, the only reason you asked me to remove my characters is because i didnt apologize the way you wanted me to on here. It had nothing to do with the behavior or what i sais to drumas. Infact you held a vote with all the officers ans they UNANIMOUSLY voted to boot me and you told them all to suck a dick and said thst u werent gonna do it. You didnt give two fucks about what i said or what your own officers voted roflmao. You were absolutely gonna tolerate it. Infact you even demoted xait from being an officer over it because he wanted me booted and you didnt like what he sais about it. Then you lied to the guild and tried to act like u demoted him over something else. Youre a pathetic excuse for a leader of a guild. If kiyarah had any sense she would take back the guild from you immediately. Lets not forget how last night you stole the guild bank money off of mouses toon and had me help you do it. 476,983 platinum and told me u were doing it, incase kiyarah decided to demote you from guild leader over th3 fact that u didnt boot me, that atleast you would be rich now. So sit here and try to act big like u booted me because of what i said to drumas, when infact it was only today that you decided it after i told u that i wasnt apologizing the way you wanted me to because i really didnt give a fuck and wasnt gonna give some mushy fake ass apology. Poke youre a fake ass bitch, which is why you got removed from being a guide 3 months ago. Too bad they dont know about all the rules you were abusing as a GM. Porting me anf you around all the time, giving us 100% resses, killing named mobs with your gm toon and letting us keep the items. Booting people offline so that we could take their camps. Threatening to ban odaks because he mouthed off to your non gm character, booting him offline over and over just to b3 a bitch to him. You gave me name changes on 2 different toons when u werent supposed to. Youre fake ad shit man and anon deserves a real leader who atleast respexts their officers decisions when u take an officers vote. Fuck you and your fake ass front you put on.
Even though this is old news, I still somehow managed to read all of this. I dont believe I was demoted because I voted to have you booted. Regardless it was a tough decision of you being a friend of mine, but with many complaints and the guild policy, it was supposed to be carried out that you were to be removed. Poke and I had some differences and he took actions into his own hands. Shit happens and its over. Not here to belittle anyone but give my output on it. Leadership is always shifty and there is always 'rumors.' I don't need drama in 18 year old game, yet it is still fun to read. Keep it classy my fellow gamers.

~Xait
Old 08-24-2017, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Have we figured out yet why this cleric spazzed over letting a Warrior zerk?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread