Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 11:30 AM
Aviak

Default Pre-upraded and post-upgraded items in Velious

After raiding on the beta for a few weeks now, I have a concern when it comes to the items. Some items are post-upgraded already while some are pre-upgraded. May I ask why? Either stick to pre-upgraded and wait 6 months to post-upgrade them as they were on live and keep it classic. Or just put everything as post-upgraded, there is no reason to have it mixed, it just feels wierd.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Which items are pre-upgrade currently on beta?

I was thinking the majority were in post-upgrade status.

Some like... Blade of Carnage or Iron Scroll of War got patched in Luclin to get upgrades, and these upgrades will never be on beta. But the vast majority should have their stats from post-patch upgrades in mid Velious.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

^

Never say never!!

I personally hope in a few years as people get bored the staff start considering stuff like spell focus gear. Because that shit was so awesome for casters.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:41 AM
Aviak

Sceptre of Destruction is 10/18 pre-upgrade and 12/18 post-upgrade. Its 10/18 atm from what ive seen.

Blade of Carnage is 15/20 with no EB, it should be 15/23 pre-upgrade with no EB, right now its just wierd.

Breastplate of Eradication did not excist until post-upgrade patch. It currently drops.

Primal Velium Claidhmore dropped twice for us, it dropped as a 33/35 from a warder and a 45/44 from Master of the guard, wtf is going on with this? (checked my screenshot, sry the 45/44 one is Priceless Velium Claidhmore)
Last edited by Scryll; 07-30-2015 at 11:56 AM..
Old 08-02-2015, 01:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scryll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sceptre of Destruction is 10/18 pre-upgrade and 12/18 post-upgrade. Its 10/18 atm from what ive seen.

Blade of Carnage is 15/20 with no EB, it should be 15/23 pre-upgrade with no EB, right now its just wierd.

Breastplate of Eradication did not excist until post-upgrade patch. It currently drops.

Primal Velium Claidhmore dropped twice for us, it dropped as a 33/35 from a warder and a 45/44 from Master of the guard, wtf is going on with this? (checked my screenshot, sry the 45/44 one is Priceless Velium Claidhmore)
Proof that bp of eradication did not exist until luclin? I remember it dropping very early in velious.

Also they have said that post luclin upgrades on velious gear will most likely make it into game. I'm sure that does not include foci.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

Crown of the Kromzek Kings off Tormax seems to be the post upgrade version
Old 08-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Kobold

Boots of the Storm are also bard usable and shouldn't be. First post on zam mentioning it is May 11 2002, well into Luclin.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proof that bp of eradication did not exist until luclin? I remember it dropping very early in velious.

Also they have said that post luclin upgrades on velious gear will most likely make it into game. I'm sure that does not include foci.
It didnt excist until the big patch which upgraded Ntov / kael items in late june 2001, (first mention ever of this BP is June 29th 2001 on allakazham). I never said it didnt excist until Luclin, but it didnt excist until after the first 6 months of velious.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scryll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It didnt excist until the big patch which upgraded Ntov / kael items in late june 2001, (first mention ever of this BP is June 29th 2001 on allakazham). I never said it didnt excist until Luclin, but it didnt excist until after the first 6 months of velious.
I was referring to the boc getting upgraded to have eb at some point. Bp of eradication is in because they did not have an accurate timeline of when it went in. First mention of it does not mean anything because who knows how long it took to drop. So patch notes or some other hard date of it going in would be required to remove it from statues loot table at this point.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:27 AM
Kobold

Flayed barb mask is currently wrong

"- Flayed Barbarian Hide Mask gets Illusion: Barbarian added to it (Oct. 8)"

taken from allakhazam's patch history page
Closed Thread