Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thinks spending a trillion dollars a year for the next one hundred years, to reduce global temperatures by 0.000001 degree, destroy jobs, and actually kill more people than are saved by the effort=Climate change denier and overall despicable excuse for a human.

Thinks The Day After Tomorrow was a prophetic documentary=Brilliant thinker and compassionate human being.
No buddy you're wrong about this

We should build solar panels but they should all be assembled in Kentucky so rednecks don't OD on heroin and in Detroit so blacks don't gun each other down en masse instead of sending all of our wealth to china, importing Chinese/Persian/Indians to do all the college level engineering/tech/healthcare jobs as the American public descends into out of wedlock broken home hereditary helplessness and criminality (all predicated on different but remarkably similar cultures of victimhood built upon crumbling economic realities)

The HOPE was that trump was a nationalist. I admit I was duped hard but I'd be willing to do anything left or right (within reason) as long as it was clearly in the interest of the people of the United States. Cleaning up the environment and helping the poor = noble objectives. Building shit in china, where we don't even get tax revenues which could AT LEAST fund Medicare or something, is fucking useless
Old 06-16-2017, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Fuck JYNA

Barron TRUMP 2056
Old 06-16-2017, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why's it matter? A 5head refers simply to an abnormally large forehead relative to the rest of the face, not just a receding hairline. This bitch got a forehead for kilometers whether it's because of small face or huge cranium
We can settle on a high forehead, its not a 5head.

You guys are being way too loose with the definition given the circumstances

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-16-2017, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Kendrick has such an usually strong hairline and it would quite possibly qualify as a substantially low hairline.

"out of respect" more like out to polarize the discussion. worst possible comparison.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:04 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh this bitch definitely a 5head

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah rule of thirds that's not a 5head she has good proportions between upper/mid/lower face with slightly receding temples (generally desireable in women oddly enough)

you really can't get much less fivehead than that without entering zika baby status territory
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-16-2017 at 07:06 PM..
Old 06-16-2017, 07:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
If that's the case, we have nothing to argue about, because I question the specifics too. When I pillory "climate science deniers" I'm talking about people who reject the entire model, ie, human emissions aren't causing warming, not the people who question the projections or the personal biases and motives of these scientists and climate organizations (Although most of them are doing so for selfish reasons, not a pursuit of truth).

It just so happens many of the prominent voices on the matter (for example, Ted Cruz), fall into the former, unacceptable, category, as do many of the American voters who listen to those people.
so you're a climate change theory denier too? dank
Old 06-16-2017, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

my sega xaanka *daps hammer*

Old 06-16-2017, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No buddy you're wrong about this

We should build solar panels but they should all be assembled in Kentucky so rednecks don't OD on heroin and in Detroit so blacks don't gun each other down en masse instead of sending all of our wealth to china, importing Chinese/Persian/Indians to do all the college level engineering/tech/healthcare jobs as the American public descends into out of wedlock broken home hereditary helplessness and criminality (all predicated on different but remarkably similar cultures of victimhood built upon crumbling economic realities)

The HOPE was that trump was a nationalist. I admit I was duped hard but I'd be willing to do anything left or right (within reason) as long as it was clearly in the interest of the people of the United States. Cleaning up the environment and helping the poor = noble objectives. Building shit in china, where we don't even get tax revenues which could AT LEAST fund Medicare or something, is fucking useless
you know that manufacturing and disposing of solar panels causes more environmental harm than they'll typically negate unless under the absolute most ideal conditions in their entire lifespan, and if you ignore the fact that we don't know how to dispose of them yet... right?

also idk why green energy is even part of the discussion, if we're living in a world where climate change theory is canon green energy can't possibly mathematically end temperature acceleration and you're arguing over the difference between humans surviving 1 or 2 extra generations tops. if you want to help the environment this isn't hyperbolic at all, start with killing yourselves.

or maybe it's all bullshit and the planet has climate responses we don't understand to higher temperatures, as we're starting to very recently discover under the ice caps re: Brinicles, giant bug and plant fossils etc.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-16-2017 at 07:15 PM..
Old 06-16-2017, 07:13 PM
Banned

if you take out her temple thinning and go off the front of her hairline her face is literally perfect rule of thirds
Old 06-16-2017, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you take out her temple thinning and go off the front of her hairline her face is literally perfect rule of thirds
This dope has zero credibility.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The 5head ogre agrees
Closed Thread