Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 01:57 PM
Aviak

Default Dartain has no loot.

Dartain the Lost dropped only coin the last two times he was killed. Once three days ago and again this morning.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Proof?

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-30-2017, 03:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proof?
my logs arent running, not sure what kind of proof i can offer. also not sure why i would need to offer proof.
Old 06-30-2017, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Well cause it's a 33% chance to drop the tome and withered stuff drop rate is even worse. So saying you have attempted twice and gotten nothing needs more proof.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-30-2017, 03:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well cause it's a 33% chance to drop the tome and withered stuff drop rate is even worse. So saying you have attempted twice and gotten nothing needs more proof.
over the course of my time on p99 i have been involved in many dartain kills. he has always dropped at least one item. the tome/shield or withered leather chest. always dropped one of them and sometimes dropped 2. can drop 2 withered chests, or 2 tomes or 2 shields. seen them all happen. seen every combination happen.

only thing i have never seen until now...is him drop nothing but coin. and that has happened 2 times in a row now.
Old 06-30-2017, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Same here and there have been many a times that he's dropped nothing. So yeah idk what to say besides RNG hates you.

Old 06-30-2017, 03:25 PM
Banned

2-3 kills simply does not provide statistical relevance.

10 kills would maaaaybe merit legit investigation
Old 06-30-2017, 03:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Same here and there have been many a times that he's dropped nothing. So yeah idk what to say besides RNG hates you.
clearly the one RNG hates is you, this has never happened to me before but it has apparently a lot to you. maybe it is time to make ammends for whatever you did[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2017, 03:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2-3 kills simply does not provide statistical relevance.

10 kills would maaaaybe merit legit investigation
36 hour respawn, maybe you could go ahead and kill him 10 times in a row and report back in a month what the drops were.
Old 06-30-2017, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yooperdave23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
clearly the one RNG hates is you, this has never happened to me before but it has apparently a lot to you. maybe it is time to make ammends for whatever you did[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Being me. It's not just RNG I have a pretty big hate group after my head for what I do around here.

Filibus is right, if you get nothing 10 in a row back to back spawns then you might have something.

Alternatively you could ask for GM respawn and kill session to speed it up but you won't get loot or prolly even get to watch it's worth a petition if you feel it's warranted but yeah rng.

Closed Thread