Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 08-04-2017, 07:59 AM
Kobold

Default CS ocean/land

I'm not sure if this is a bug. I'll try to explain the issue in three parts, what I'm doing, the behavior I saw before the July 14th patch and the behavior after the patch.

I am fear kiting Bulthars in Cobalt Scar with an Enchanter, hence no snare. The mobs run at full speed here and there while my pet and dots take them down. In an unrelated note, I've switched to charming because of this.

Before the July 14th patch, the Bulthars only rarely crossed the land/sea 'barrier' and went into the sea. Once in the sea, I have never had an occasion where they crossed it again to come out. Once they are in the sea, I've had to submerge myself to cast on them otherwise I get the message about not being able to see them.

After the patch, the Bulthars invariably venture into the sea, however they seem to rarely (only once so far) come back out onto land. The land/sea barrier now seems to be only one way. Once they are in the sea I usually can cast on them from the air. Only on rare occasion do I have to submerge to cast on them.

I hope this adequately explains the changes I've seen.

Additionally, I've identified 4 places where the Bulthars get caught in the geometry. Before the patch they were stuck until my pet died and then they were able to escape in order to come after me. They now seem to be able to easily go in and out of the geometry.
Last edited by greblhad; 08-04-2017 at 08:03 AM..