Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Nice pics Tenet!
Old 02-20-2017, 11:17 AM
Orc

Default Warrens raid

Our guild raid to The Warrens was chaotic and amazing at the same time. We picked up our lowbies and headed in to fight the wildlife. #warrensraid

We got to the kings room, a very nice place to hang out, no wonder he placed his throne there. He put up quite a fight, harm touching my pet into oblivion. Jabtik took one for the team, good for him.

On the last picture you can observe Jotokk the Emperor using his ancient shaman force lightning technique to shake all kinds of things out of the kobolds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg warrens3.jpg (99.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg warrens5.jpg (99.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg warrens4.jpg (99.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg warrens7.jpg (98.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg warrens8.jpg (95.8 KB, 8 views)
Old 02-20-2017, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Great pics guys, let's keep it up!
Old 02-21-2017, 08:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Im in....I read though the charter and the positive posts here, and the great feedback from people online. Ill be on tonight trying to find Rainik or some other officer. this sounds like the EQ experience I missed.

Need an Erudite mage?
Old 02-21-2017, 08:50 PM
Orc

But of course we do Cavemanrob! We in fact need You! Just do a /who all auld, and we will pick you up.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:11 PM
Aviak

I grouped with Rainik last night in KC, good dude! Saw his guild tag but it didn't register with me it was the "THE" Auldtimer guild. Pretty cool to see his progress.

I might have to get an alt tagged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] How does the plat economy work if you make a druid and get a donation for a port?
Old 02-22-2017, 01:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavemanrob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im in....I read though the charter and the positive posts here, and the great feedback from people online. Ill be on tonight trying to find Rainik or some other officer. this sounds like the EQ experience I missed.

Need an Erudite mage?
Hey Cavemanrob! I should be on in around 11pm pacific (work's been killing me) for a couple hours, and will probably sneak on tomorrow during the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarcath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I grouped with Rainik last night in KC, good dude! Saw his guild tag but it didn't register with me it was the "THE" Auldtimer guild. Pretty cool to see his progress.

I might have to get an alt tagged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] How does the plat economy work if you make a druid and get a donation for a port?
Hey Zarcath! last night was fun, and great to meet you. Your question is a good one.. not something we've had to look at as of yet, so I'll toss it around to the crew and see what we come up with.

When it comes to people trying to give away gear, we need to refuse. But a port is a service, so different.. the answer is: Not sure yet =)
Old 02-23-2017, 02:10 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Interested

I just came back to P99 from a 3 year hiatus and I just created an enchanter yesterday. I was starting him with no twink gear to play through exactly how your guild is going about it so this is just about perfect. I will try to get in touch with an officer tomorrow. Character name is Zantix lvl 7 Enchanter
Old 02-23-2017, 05:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denior13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just came back to P99 from a 3 year hiatus and I just created an enchanter yesterday. I was starting him with no twink gear to play through exactly how your guild is going about it so this is just about perfect. I will try to get in touch with an officer tomorrow. Character name is Zantix lvl 7 Enchanter
Sounds good Zantix - would love to have you. Many will be in the Halas/Qeynos are for our Perma event tomorrow from 5-9pm pacific, if you're anywhere near there =)
Old 02-23-2017, 11:15 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Correction

lol char name is Zandix guess it was a little later then I thought last night.
Closed Thread