Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My girlfriend was on red last night
Old 11-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good post; I've tried so hard to rid myself of pvp memories of live. Was a totally different time. Still like pvp, but when its the same small pool of people they get too vindictive. On live things never really got too weird.
67 page thread and counting
Old 11-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you shop that on the fly? i couldn't find that with my google fu, if so i'm impressed

edit: NM, found it
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Last edited by arsenalpow; 11-01-2014 at 12:45 AM..
Old 11-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Pretty certain I used to buff and help you in Lguk on my enchanter; show some respect for your Elders Youngster Mcgee.

Unless you're some impostor.
If you were there in my semi afk'ness, then thank you. Otherwise, your persona in this thread is definitely a different altitude of what you carry your characters on. I'm sure I thanked you, unless I was afk, and in the future, I thank you again. But your character is nothing reflecting in comparison to your forum persona in this thread.

Not to mention, your enchanter wasn't TMO tagged if I thanked you.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 11-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you were there in my semi afk'ness, then thank you. Otherwise, your persona in this thread is definitely a different altitude of what you carry your characters on. I'm sure I thanked you, unless I was afk, and in the future, I thank you again. But your character is nothing reflecting in comparison to your forum persona in this thread.

Not to mention, your enchanter wasn't TMO tagged if I thanked you.
Does it really matter what guild tag someone is wearing for them to be treated like a person? If you even have the slightest thought of 'yes', 'maybe', or anything along those lines, you need to rethink your damn priorities in life. Plenty of people in TMO, IB, BDA, Taken, etc are dickheads. Plenty of them are also really good people that go out of their way to help others out at the drop of a hat, no matter who it is. I needed a rez today, random guy in a guild I'm not a part of came running half an hour and wouldn't take any money for it, then came back AGAIN within the next couple hours to rez people FOR FREE. He didn't give a shit what guild tag people were wearing, he just saw bodies and had an epic to click.

Guild tags don't define the individual. Like stated either in this thread or another one...a lot of the issues with the raid scene are people in guild leadership positions having chips on their shoulders about whatever may or may not have happened in the past and they aren't willing to grow the hell up and get over it, and they're willing to hurt everyone else on the server while they throw their tantrum.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

If you really want more mobs, join class C.

Its a simple solution that even the server GM's have tried to suggest. I have a feeling class R is only going to have more issues with the raid scene as new class R guilds come out and wish to join their rotation, as has been mentioned already.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 11-01-2014, 02:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does it really matter what guild tag someone is wearing for them to be treated like a person? If you even have the slightest thought of 'yes', 'maybe', or anything along those lines, you need to rethink your damn priorities in life. Plenty of people in TMO, IB, BDA, Taken, etc are dickheads. Plenty of them are also really good people that go out of their way to help others out at the drop of a hat, no matter who it is. I needed a rez today, random guy in a guild I'm not a part of came running half an hour and wouldn't take any money for it, then came back AGAIN within the next couple hours to rez people FOR FREE. He didn't give a shit what guild tag people were wearing, he just saw bodies and had an epic to click.

Guild tags don't define the individual. Like stated either in this thread or another one...a lot of the issues with the raid scene are people in guild leadership positions having chips on their shoulders about whatever may or may not have happened in the past and they aren't willing to grow the hell up and get over it, and they're willing to hurt everyone else on the server while they throw their tantrum.
I think you misunderstand what I am fighting for. You are totally correct! It doesn't matter what guild tag these individuals have. I am guildlless myself but I am fighting for my right to excell. I hope you don't predetermine my position in these politics, because I am fighting for the individual. Not the guildtagged, not the privileged, I am fighting for the individual.

Old 11-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Why is this post not in RNF already? lol jeez
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 11-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is this post not in RNF already? lol jeez
Because its a serious issue

Closed Thread