Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Banned

Default How many World Class Azrael do you know?

I have only played on this server for about 1 month now and so far as usual on any server have made some pretty good friends with people as well as enemies. But mostly just friends [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have yet to really level a character high enough to become affiliated with any of the top guilds but have started to get to know and become friends with people from both sides(Nihilum/Azrael) but what tends to stick out sometimes is how pathetic people can be sometimes like this morning for example and was just curious if anyone else has had issues with this particular person (Gangbang) whom stated that he "WTB PORT" and me myself just starting here and now have most of my portal spells that I spent pretty much all of my platiunum on pretty much looking to make the money back decided to try and help this guy Gangbang get a port to EJ (must be trakanon spawn time soon) but little do I know I am about to experience a world class Azrael.

So He tells me he is in DL and I am like OK bro! Ill be right there can you meet me by KC? He says yes and that he is gonna give me a cone of the mystics for the port and im like whuuut!? hells yea! being that I still dont have hardly anything for gear I am completely ok with this payment. So i wait for like 10 mins after I zone into KC and he finally gets there and opens up trade and fills the screen up with gear... next thing I know i am LD... Nooo! lol just my luck right? Anyway so I log back in and this dude FD's right in front of me with 4 mobs keep in mind I am only lvl 43 so I scramble for the zone to DL and barely make it as i was in wolf form before LD and did not have a sow buff on. So I make it to DL and hes like "zone back in" and im thinking whuuut the eff at this point so I wait a sec then I zone in and at this point hes all like "port me to now nub" all vulgar with it right so I am like uhhh wheres what you offered me bro wheres the cone you offerd and then we can go and at this point he just sits down and camps doesnt even say anything. So i am like uhhh OK! a little bit bugged out about the whole thing so I ask in OOC who the officers of Az are and people tell me Lite is and so on so I send Lite a message about the whole thing just trying to find out what this guys deal is and to maybe just enlighten him a little bit about how much of you know what this guy is and I guess he must have said something to gang maybe they lol about the whole situation Idk but Gang then logs back online about and sends me a bunch of funny messages like I am the bad one here just thought id share this with you all.

I dont know exactly how to upload the screenshots I took to here it keeps saying the upload failed but thats ok just was curious about Azrael and who they have on thier team because in time I will be looking to apply to a top guild and just looking to see peoples thought and or opinions on people like these who somehow get themselves involved in top guilds.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

holy
Old 10-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

assuming you have all the facts right, we should be saving that type of trolling for people we compete with, sorry you dealt with that. always bums me out when people in my guild troll new people to server. send me a tell in game on Dacuk and I can hook you up with some stuff to help you out.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

holy X 2
Old 10-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Banned

"the resistance" lol more like noob griefers
Old 10-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Orc

Sadly, I was bored enough to read most of that...

The same 35-40 people have been fingering each others butts for the last 12 months, you, not being a regular orifice just caught the attention of someone looking to get off. Grab a tissue and clean yourself up, you'll be alright.

Best thing you can do is delete your post, posting screen shots will not help you only hurt you. If this type of douche-baggery isn't for you well at least your not to invested yet. I'm not saying go back to blue by the way, just saying this might not be the place for you.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Banned

gangbang is new to azrael, not sure what he was trying to accomplish, but I assure you this is not how we act.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Banned

andis trains his own guildies if they group with flowers :0
Old 10-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Banned

Holy smokes

Will read l8r

K I read it

Gangbang is just a wannabe pvper who dissapears and asks for peace in zone to exp then runs up and harm touches when your at like 75%, real bad

Classy fella
Last edited by Retti_; 10-11-2013 at 02:49 PM..
Old 10-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Banned

My facts are dead on my friend I have no reason to make this up and probably wouldnt even have posted the situation but he just wouldnt stop with the messaging after he relogged stating that I am now KOS to Azrael as if he could speak for you all as a whole etc etc and I didnt even do a thing but try to help a guy out and myself in return. I cannot understand why hes even angry other than the fact that I sent a tell to Lite about it. Just makes me think he is just a very immature person or maybe a 7 year old that does not know the difference and if that was the case than this would all actually make sense to me but hmmm I doubt that is the issue here.
Closed Thread