Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

holyforge allowed u to crit in normal mobs but to land cripss in undead only.

the disc + aas+ would mean a higher chance of proc slay undead for greater damage , didint last much as a paladin could pull a 10k slay in early luclin.

was fixed around same time they nerfed destroyed paladin luclin spell thunder of karana (most everquest breaking spell ever)
Old 07-26-2013, 09:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Confirmed for Velious pals.

(Undead only)

Source

(Edit: Yes from Holy Forge. Yes it's undead only, may have been changed later.)
nirgon i just see a screenshot of a crip in a undead in a old website , maybe you should do some research because u can see actualy some older pics on old pandemonium website with that paladin doing critics with vulak axe 2,0 in velious.

u dont prove much in the source
Old 07-26-2013, 09:19 PM
Fire Giant

holyforge was changed fixed in 2004 to work better with slay undead , its on patch notes, main reason was the drastic nerf in slay undead that year due to hugue complains of certain war from fennin ro and his lackeys.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holyforge allowed u to crit in normal mobs but to land cripss in undead only.
fairly sure this is incorrect. but I do not care enough to look it up or to verify in any way

note: I was young and a huge nubcake at the time so my memory COULD be fuzzy.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Fire Giant

ektar dunno if u played a paladin in early luclin , if u did and u got early slay undead.

if u do u should remember the use of the disc helped u to improve the damage of the slay undead, main reason u could see some old pics of 10k slay undeads. original slay turned every critic into a slay soemthing was nerfed . to a random effect.

slay undead was revamped as deemed to pwoerfull , like thunder of karana spell was (maybe most game breaking spell ever for the time it lasted wich was few).

disciplines suffered a big revamp during pop , the addin of tomes and the changes on many of them,

amongs the changes holy forge was turned into a way to help to land more slays in 2004

Update Message - December 15, 2004 :

- Holyforge will now increase your chance to slay undead, and if you have the Slay Undead AA you will have an even greater chance of a slay with Holyforge. *

i dont have sadly a scanner but if i find a way to upload a couple of the old screenshots of me paladin in velious i will show u quite a few of the discipline working in live targets and aswell into players.

infact rigth one i have one with the original vulak axe when it was 41 42 2hander landin a crit agaisnt ventani as half elf paladin
Closed Thread