Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Wrong =wasting
Old 08-31-2016, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to discussing Velium Swiftblade lol?
All conversations eventually end up talking about archery [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] it is the natural progression of a conversation. Also, don't you think bows are so awesome?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2016, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by koros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course you can kill stuff with archery that doesn't summon. That doesn't change regardless of the dps it does. It just takes forever/is crazy boring/go level an enc or sham or druid or necro or any caster and kill said mob that way.

My main point about Ivory's nonesense isn't archery having some use for Rangers. It's when she's acting like it's viable method for dps, outside of trueshot, or that a sk kiting shit around with a 75 skill and a green con pet isn't the stupidest thing ever.
Well, you said it was useless, and it's not. I stated my use for it. I agree its not good for EXPing tho.
Old 08-31-2016, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

• Quad kiting Wizard: 33 DPS (20 mana / tick * 10 damage per mana / 6 seconds/tick)
  • Skydarkener Ranger: 40 DPS (184 * 4 * 2 / 60 = 24 dps from procs + 20 dps from arrows)
  • Root rotting Shaman: 75 DPS (15 per epic click * 5 targets)
  • Charming Enchanter: 75 DPS (50 dps x two NPCs fighting each other x 75% uptime)
So this is hardly some magical gamebreaking method, but it's also kinda cool and creative. Granted Ivory has an annoyingly self-aggrandizing writing style filled with exclamation points, but I don't think his ideas are complete nonsense.
Old 08-31-2016, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Granted Ivory has an annoyingly self-aggrandizing writing style filled with exclamation points
It is the best writing style!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2016, 07:37 PM
Aviak

Ivory is the shit. The only issue is the summoning time for arrows. Its basically like medding up mana after a quad. Not as bad but you also cant go afk and do it. Ivory still the shit though. Make archery great again.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ripe produce..?
Too soon

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by GinnasP99; 08-31-2016 at 07:53 PM..
Closed Thread