Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 06:58 PM
Orc

Cut em some slack they need all the help they can get
Old 04-29-2014, 06:59 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never closed my lines of communications would have appreciated a message or something. Also, from my understanding you deleted multiple people's threads and posts immediately after making your broadcast.
I deleted one thread, that was yours. Not sure what you're referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrum
That seems a bit unfair and in my opinion a very immature use of powers.
Again, you play here for free, and this week we are advertising the Red server. There has been a total of two broadcasts so far, one advertising the Red event, and one advertising the server itself, both were today within a second of each other. There will be more coming this week with each event. Many people don't read the forums, and some don't even know that Red99 is a thing. This is our only way to reach those people and let them know how hard we've worked to improve the Red server.

If you don't agree that we should be proud of the hard work we've put in, or be trying to get people to come experience that effort in any way we can, that's fine, but again I ask that you keep your comments to yourself. The only one being immature here is you (You're doing something that I don't like, so I'm going to yell until it stops!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrum
I will end my speculation there, but perhaps there are two of us here that should "drop it?"
I meant to close this thread, but for some reason it didn't lock. In any case, again, please keep your comments to yourself. We work hard to provide a fun, enjoyable place for your to play classic Everquest. I GM for both servers, and the entire staff works their ass off to make sure you and everyone else has a safe, fun, reliable place to play. If we want to get people to come check out the things we've done to make Red a better place, we will do so.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:01 PM
Retired Guide

You guys are complaining about text in a box about the size of cigarette pack. Just ignore it. It's not a mind altering subliminal message telling you to play on Red.

Have some tolerance to this!
Old 04-29-2014, 07:02 PM
Retired Guide

Or is it....

Muhahahahhaha

I hope Derubael locks the thread now.
Closed Thread