Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 08:02 PM
Sarnak

Default 10/18/2014 - Chardok is Missing a Prince

It's time for more epic enchanters and clerics in <Anonymous>!

Last night, we assembled the raid force and ventured down into Chardok to kill Prince Selrach Di'zok and Overking Bathezid. We got down to the Royals area pretty easily and started clearing the rooms to get to the Prince. We eventually got the rooms cleared and engaged the Prince.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Then we partied like it was Project 1999 on his behind! Forgive the Wiki image please... We were too slack and didn't take screen shots.

Gratz Yoldi on your Head of a Prince! Part of the enchanter epic!

After killing the Prince, we tried three or four times to kill Overking Bathezid. We were not successful. We'll get him next time!

Thanks to all of the <Anonymous> folks who came and thanks to Foggon (our 60 warrior friend of the guild) for coming along!

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Last edited by Carkle Jackson; 10-19-2014 at 08:55 PM..
Old 10-20-2014, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

Default 10/20/2014 - Head and Robe of Miragul

I logged on just long enough to rez my buddy when I got a tell from a guildie, Decree, telling me that Miragul was up! Aparently Miragul is a requirement for his Fiery Avenger...a sword that is awesome and a part of the Paladin epic quest!

I put the call out to <Anonymous> and we responded! I gathered as many guildies as I could to meet us in Everfrost at the Blackburrow zone line but at that time of day, there just were not a lot of us online.

I started doing "/w all" looking for anybody of a high enough level that could help us get this done. We finally got sufficient numbers to come meet us in Everfrost for the kill.

We ran to the frozen river, jumped into a hole in the ice, and swam into an underground cavern. Right away we started experiencing feelings of foreboding.

We found the Lich of Miragul and our necromancer, Notepad, charmed him for us.

Unfortunately, the Lich of Miragul did not appreciate being charmed so he broke it and tossed a 1500 point DD at Notepad which immediately sent him back to his bind point.

At that point, our other Necromancer, Sickle, had to disperse his pet and charm the Lich of Miragul. I quickly tossed Notepad a rez while Decree did the turn in.

After the turn in, the Lich of Miragul despawned only to be replaced by Miragul...in the flesh! The dude immediately attacked us so we were forced to defend ourselves.

We engaged him in earnest! Fists and spells were flying! our paladin, Decree, ate several 1500 hitpoint DDs.

We eventually killed him! And Decree got the Head of Miragul and the Robe of Miragul! Woot!

Good work <Anonymous>!

And thanks to all of our special guests for helping us kill Miragul! Thanks to...
Skuc, Wizard of Asgard
Haevy, Monk of Asgard
Aetius, Shaman of Asgard
Dusan, Monk of Inglourious Basterds
Sickle, Necromancer of Bregan D'Aerth
Vidae, Unguilded Cleric

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Last edited by Carkle Jackson; 10-20-2014 at 05:17 PM..
Old 10-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

Default 10/22/2014 - SK Epic Drops from the Hole

Last night, <Anonymous> was going to raid Fear but it was in the process of being cleared. We were going to raid Hate, but we didn't have any big tanks logged on. So, we looked through our To Do List and decided to knock out a couple of SK epic drops in the Hole.

The first mob we checked for in the Hole was Caradon. Our SK, Ragnak, needs to turn in the Cell Key to Caradon to get Kyrenna to spawn. After killing her, he needs to take her heart and blood for epic drops.

Unfortunately, Caradon turned out to not be spawned so we pushed forward to go after Barkle's mob. We fought our way through the Hole killing ratmen, golems, elementals, ghosts, and skeletons.

We got to the docks, we swam past them to the waterfall overlooking Master Yael's room. He was spawned, by the way, but unfortunately we didn't have the right class/level make up in the Raid force to kill him. So, we jumped down to the graveyard area. Once there, we started clearing mobs to try and get the Ghost of Glohnor to spawn.

It didn't take the Ghost of Glohnor very long to spawn. Once he did, Barkle did his turn in and the Ghost of Glohnor despawned and was replaced by the Mummy of Glohnor. Shunin pulled him out of the crypt to the rest of the raid force. Where we killed him.

Barkle looted the Mummy of Glohnor's head and wrappings.

He turned them in and received Will of Innoruuk and Head of the Valiant

Nicely done in the Hole last night, <Anonymous>! Please stay tuned for our next regularly scheduled raid!

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Last edited by Carkle Jackson; 10-23-2014 at 12:13 PM..
Old 10-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Orc

I have missed all the fun this week pals!
Moure Cowbell - Bard
Old 10-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Default 10/26/2014 - Paladin and Shaman Epic! Miragul kill!

Last night, I logged on just in time to see Decree announce something awesome in Guild Chat... He was doing his final turn in for his epic! Sure enough, it wasn't long before he linked his shiny new Fiery Defender in Guild Chat! Woot Woot! Well done Decree and <Anonymous>!

I specifically logged on when I did because it was time to kill Lord Rak'Ashiir for Gurt's epic! Gurt is our shaman and is well-deserving of a sparkly spear. We gathered at the moat in City of Mist and started pulling reaver after reaver. Eventually, Lord Rak'Ashiir popped.

Gurt did his turn in and then our warrior, Dog, immediately grabbed aggro on Lord Rak'Ashiir and the battle commenced in earnest. This was probably the easiest experience we have had killing Lord Rak'Ashiir! He went down so fast I was left asking people, "Is he dead? Is he dead?"

Gurt looted the scale and went to do his turn in. Gratz Gurt on your new epic!

Thanks to <Primal> for joining in the fun with us!

Right after we killed Lord Rak'Ashiir, the ground shook and the server re-populated. We decided to take this opportunity to go kill Miragul for Rekmore's epic. Rekmore is a paladin.

Thanks to Oteso's egress spell, we got to Everfrost so fast! We found the Lich of Miragul. One of our enchanters charmed him and then Rekmore did his turn in. Lich of Miragul despawned and was replaced by Miragul himself. And we murdered him. And we murdered him good! Gratz to Rekmore! And great job <Anonymous> on the kill! Thanks to <Primal> for joining us on this adventure, as well!

Sorry... no pics for this one.

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Last edited by Carkle Jackson; 11-01-2014 at 03:34 PM..
Old 10-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Default 10/27/2014 - Death of Kirak Vil and Plasmatic Priest

Strep completed his turn in to Omat Vastsea in Timorous Deep and was anxious to kill the Plasmatic Priest so he could advance on his cleric epic. So, we rounded up the troops and went in search of a seeker in the Temple of Solusek Ro. It was the middle of the night so he was not spawned. Notepad mentioned that he had seen Kirak Vil (for paladin epic) spawned on his way to the Temple of Solusek Ro. So, we decided to go kill him for a future MQ and then come back and kill the Plasmatic Priest.

We arrived in Nektulos Forest and we got set up.

I pulled Kirak Vil back to where the rest of the group was waiting at Zone Line. Shunin tanked, Decree burned him with his Fiery Defender, Woton opened up a can of Karate on him, I started slicing and dicing with the lightning swords, Notepad did the scary stuff necros do, and Strep tossed out heals as necessary. In a short time, Kirak Vil was dead. Decree looted the Tainted Darksteel Shield.

We then went back to the Temple of Solusek Ro and got set up for the Plasmatic Priest kill.

Strep and I were in place when a keeper despawned and was replaced by a seeker. Strep did his turn in and the Plasmatic Priest spawned. Strep immediately gated back to zone line. While he was working on casting Gate, I grabbed aggro and ran the Plasmatic Priest back to zone line. I waited for him to arrive and then I noticed the red writing saying that he was attacking me. I couldn't find him anywhere. Apparently, he had glitched himself into the wall and was attacking me from there. I didn't figure that out until a second before he killed me.

After killing me, he popped out of the wall and the rest of the raid was finally able to engage his sorry behind. I sat at my bind spot in Greater Faydark waiting to learn the outcome of the battle.

The guy is a piece of cake and he died quickly and easily!

Strep looted the Bload Soaked Plasmatic Priest Robe and then tossed me a rez!

Gratz Strep! Well done <Anonymous>!

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Last edited by Carkle Jackson; 10-27-2014 at 11:59 PM..
Old 10-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Default 10/29/2014 - Kazen Fecae and Brother Qwinn

Last night <Anonymous> (joined by <Primal>) did something that we have been planning on doing for months...

We killed Kazen Fecae and his buddies! By killing Kazen Fecae and friends, a necromancer can shortcut directly to the Plane of Sky part of their epic.

<Anonymous> and <Primal> met in Lake Rathetear and prepared to engage these red robe wearing morons.

We didn't do too well the first time. The two of them destroyed the entire raid force.

So... we rezzed up and started strategizing. We decided to sic the pets and casters on Kazen Fecae while the melees (assisted by the healers) engaged his buddy, Emkel Kabae.

That worked out a lot better and in no time we had the red robed bastards killed!

Kazen Fecae's death spawned the Failed Apprentice (whom we killed, as well). What a failure at life that Failed Apprentice was. And killing him spawned a tortured soul. We tortured his soul even more because we immediately engaged him.

And we killed him!

And Notepad looted a Symbol of Insanity off of him!

A Twisted Bone Earring and Apprentice Ring also dropped. The Twisted Bone Earring was won by Tsenor and Vaear won the Apprentice Ring.

Gratz to Notepad, Tsenor, and Vaear!

The night was still young so we decided to head over to Southern Karana and kill Brother Qwinn. We have a monk alt who needs his epic.

<Anonymous> and <Primal> gathered in Southern Karana at the bridge to Northern Karana.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When we were ready, Iaeuvien pulled Brother Qwinn to us. I don't know what Iaeuvien did to Brother Qwinn but it seemed to have made him pretty angry!

We killed him so fast that we didn't even get a chance to get pics of the battle! But here is a pic of his corpse. Gratz to Stilton on your new Robe of the Lost Circle!

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Last edited by Carkle Jackson; 11-02-2014 at 02:49 AM..
Old 11-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

Default 10/31/2014 - Five Consecutive Eejag Kills

<Anonymous> and <Primal> decided to go on a Halloween Night Raid! We thought of something a bit creative. It's Halloween night... There are pumpkins everywhere on Halloween... Pumpkins are orange... What else is orange?

Lava!

So, we went to to go kill Eejag four times in a row.

<Anonymous> and <Primal> gathered up in Lavastorm. We buffed and then we charged down into the lava pit after Eejag.

We ended up killing Eejag five times in a row!

Our two guilds made quick and easy work of Eeejag #1!

Gratz Ademi of <Primal> on a future MQ!

Our two guilds made quick and easy work of Eeejag #2!

Gratz Southpaws <Anonymous> on your epic drop!

Our two guilds made quick and easy work of Eeejag #3!

Gratz Woton <Anonymous> on your epic drop!

Our two guilds made quick and easy work of Eeejag #4!

Gratz Dogofwarjr <Anonymous> on a future MQ!

Our two guilds made quick and easy work of Eeejag #5!

Gratz Bonecollector <Primal> on a future MQ!

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Last edited by Carkle Jackson; 11-01-2014 at 03:46 PM..
Old 11-02-2014, 02:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hell of a raid in fear tonight guys and gals!!! Grats on all the gear and drops!
Old 11-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Default 11/01/2014 - Raid Night in Hate and Fear!

<Anonymous> and <Primal> had been planning on hitting Chardok on 11/1/2014 for warrior, cleric, and enchanter epic drops. We all assembled at Chardok zone line and waited for our level 60 warrior friend to log on. He never did so we were left with the decision of where to take this raid force and what to do with it. Hate had already been cleared and Fear still had an Hour to repop.

We decided to take the Raid force up to Hate and look around and kill a few of the trash mobs and then head to Fear. The raid force hung out at the fountains in the Plane of Hate killing mobs for a few minutes.

A few minutes later, we decided it was time for us to head to Plane of Fear.

We thought we had it planned perfectly and that we'd get in with it mostly empty and that the mobs would start respawning around us. Our timing must have been off by a tad because we were beset upon by mobs from the moment we zoned into Fear.

<Anonymous> and <Primal> fought furiously for several minutes trying to get the mobs under control. Scarelings warped several players to random places where they died. I was playing my Shadow Knight and I personally recovered the corpses of Haalo, Ademi, and Edam. Stigss's corpse was recovered a little later by somebody else.

It was hairy for a few minutes but we fought like lions and didn't wipe!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We got close to clearing the zone. We could have but people started getting sleepy so we decided to call it a night.

We killed Dread, Terror, and Fright... Unfortunately for the two un-epic-ed shamans along, the iksar broodling never spawned so neither of them got the Child's Tear which would have allowed them to finish their epics.

Lots of good loot dropped. My SK got his Breastplate and a SK helm dropped. There was also Ranger legs and other pieces, Pally, monk, and necro drops.

It was another great raid for <Anonymous> and <Primal>!

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Last edited by Carkle Jackson; 11-02-2014 at 07:51 PM..
Closed Thread