Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Aviak

The only one who thinks you come out looking good on any of these internet warz is your little crew of semi literate TMO Cronies. Your logic and argumentative skills are poor at best, posts are rarely if ever of any comedic value, and none of your takedowns have any sting whatsoever. In short you are a shit troll, TMO does on forums what it does in game... bring 4x as many people as required to cover for low skill levels.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Dance puppets dance.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said it would amount to anything. I dont expect to 'win' RnF. All I really expect is to continue to point out what should be obvious, if you read closely - that you are a pathetic piece of shit.

I dont understand who/what you are? Did I make you sad? Did I ruin your fun? I think everyone understands who and what you are.
I'm sorry, the only pathetic piece of shit is you. I don't believe that RnF is real and that everyone's words here are 100% truths and their actual beliefs. That would be you Phatty McFatterson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only one who thinks you come out looking good on any of these internet warz is your little crew of semi literate TMO Cronies. Your logic and argumentative skills are poor at best, posts are rarely if ever of any comedic value, and none of your takedowns have any sting whatsoever. In short you are a shit troll, TMO does on forums what it does in game... bring 4x as many people as required to cover for low skill levels.
This guy thinks if he posts guild tags it will mean something to someone and they will join his side and be his frand.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy thinks if he posts guild tags it will mean something to someone and they will join his side and be his frand.
Yea brutal comeback bro. A shitty response to a direct personal attack that doesn't even attempt to refute or dismantle my post. Exactly what I've come to expect from you stealin, bunch of bullshit with no substance. I get it, I'm pretty intimidating. I use cogent thoughts, well constructed arguments, and relevant insults... how could you compete with your vanilla intellect? Better to just deflect it or completely ignore it like your buddy alarti has learned to do.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea brutal comeback bro. A shitty response to a direct personal attack that doesn't even attempt to refute or dismantle my post. Exactly what I've come to expect from you stealin, bunch of bullshit with no substance. I get it, I'm pretty intimidating. I use cogent thoughts, well constructed arguments, and relevant insults... how could you compete with your vanilla intellect? Better to just deflect it or completely ignore it like your buddy alarti has learned to do.
You mean you were waiting for me to take you serious? You are beyond fucking pathetically stupid.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean you were waiting for me to take you serious? You are beyond fucking pathetically stupid.
Tell me what its like to be such a beta male?
Old 08-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Hey guys you talkin about zords?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

Not that I am trying to particularly attack anyone, haha but I think flaming someone who doesn't even play is pretty beta too. Just my 2cps =P I TAKE NO PART IN THIS

PS: Stealin do you like my sig and avatar
Old 08-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimAce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that I am trying to particularly attack anyone, haha but I think flaming someone who doesn't even play is pretty beta too. Just my 2cps =P I TAKE NO PART IN THIS

PS: Stealin do you like my sig and avatar
Then you dont understand the concept of beta very well and are just trying to kiss his ass even more.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Sarnak

I'll kiss your ass too if you teach me why my sig isn't showing up