Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

I know one of the ladies who helped create the site for pandora (not the program itself)
She was my high school computer teacher and she was the one who told me (and our whole class) about it when it was still brand new.
Have used it ever since
Old 04-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not sure crazy about paying for radio and honestly I don't think even Sirius (or whatever it's called) has a channel out there for me.

On Pandora I can make a Throbbing Gristle channel (for example) and listen to cool shit all day long. And since it's on my phone too (which I can connect to the stereo) I can listen in the car as well as at work and at home.

Not to say that Satellite radio doesn't have upsides, but my musical tastes rarely fit into a corporate play-list.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlJammzz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pandora is the shit, been using it for a good 4 years or so now. Hell they even have an app for most cell phones (window mobile, blackberry, iphone, and android).
THIS I didn't know, hurraz! Yeah this is gonna be the tipping point for me & a data package >< much as I don't want one I'd love this and use it daily.

'Throbbing Gristle' channel eh Guineapig? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] sounds uplifting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] yeah I'm loving the option to create your own channel AND being able to meld it with one of their configured ones as well, brilliant!!!!

I've been thinking about getting Sirrus in the car, have enjoyed it in the rentals we've picked up from time to time.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Try the "Pearl Jam" Pandora station. It plays everything from Led Zeppelin to 90's/early 2000 alternative. Wide range..
Old 04-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Piratebay.com ftw
Old 04-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Yea, if I'm listen to music, 80% of the time it's either pandora or KEXP seattle's free online stream.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Browsing music while driving is totally safer than sexting.
Ys but getting pics of HOT NEEKED CHICKS on ur phone is a lot cooler then just listening to the radio.....
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 04-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ys but getting pics of HOT NEEKED CHICKS on ur phone is a lot cooler then just listening to the radio.....
14/f/cali, wanna chat?
Old 04-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
14/f/cali, wanna chat?
snd pix
Old 04-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Aviak

Remember that one site with the program that let's you download audio tracks that people with amazing taste from all over the world are sharing more and more of? The one where you can even find personal vinyl rips of obscure shit from all continents? Yeah me too.

SOULSEEK
Closed Thread