Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Banned

Twainz im sure someone will lend you a 50's melee with same gear as me. Ill always welcome a fight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2014, 02:16 AM
Fire Giant

I like lime, he's a good guy. Him and Cwall definitely will be carrying <Dentists>. The rest are sub-par at best.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure whats going on here

Seems to me Nihilum is blaming Red Dawn for zerging yet red dawn can only field about 30-40 people those early morning spawns where nihilum can field the same number, only difference is that nihilums numbers are lvl 60 and all have epic and great gear.

I'd compare 40 fully epiced lvl 60 to about 80 red dawn randoms in rags pvp wise, you guys need to play better cuz i don't see how i could die with the gear you bros swing, you should be unkillable.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like lime, he's a good guy. Him and Cwall definitely will be carrying <Dentists>. The rest are sub-par at best.
Sounds like you might be a little rustled.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread pretty good reason / example of why new people don't want to play here
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2014, 05:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
luv me some gorilla crunch
Old 01-23-2014, 05:44 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure whats going on here

Seems to me Nihilum is blaming Red Dawn for zerging yet red dawn can only field about 30-40 people those early morning spawns where nihilum can field the same number, only difference is that nihilums numbers are lvl 60 and all have epic and great gear.

I'd compare 40 fully epiced lvl 60 to about 80 red dawn randoms in rags pvp wise, you guys need to play better cuz i don't see how i could die with the gear you bros swing, you should be unkillable.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey look, a screenshot thats probably 2-3 months old. That red dawn one is less then 3-4 weeks if no sooner. Also lots of your so called 57-59s don't level up because they want to stay in range of lower level nubs to kill. Fact is red dawn easily had 20+ 60s in that SS, and ragefires a 1 group show that im sure checkraise/selena/ricardo/tyrionn and another healer can do NP! maybe toss in a bard but i dont think you have any worth mention.
Twainz Binbog Chipp and Suttwolf did it during the druid Botb.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twainz Binbog Chipp and Suttwolf did it during the druid Botb.
Oh yeah while they were doing the custom Inny fight? I remembers. I've 3-4 man'd it a lot since then. Just takes a 2 minutes or so compared to 15 seconds lol
Old 01-23-2014, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

mite have 2 start logging in again

Closed Thread