Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Why do you faggots always only type the first letter your adjectives?
Old 06-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr (beat you to it Colgate)
Its like 2 boxing.

I don't have the hugest problem with it, even if it breaks the classic experience (most people did not box).

However, when someone else has an advantage another doesn't by BREAKING POSTED RULES.

As someone who plays by the rules? I have a problem.

See what I'm gettin' at?

There is a constant effort to push rules rather than be an asshole also. See the trade threads on blue of unguilded people trying to sell FTE on mobs. Does this grey area exist? Yeah very clever of you. How about stop being retarded/an asshole.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Banned

rather than respect them and be an asshole*

shitty day
Old 06-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure why sektors is so dead set on digging around, hitting up old players on the forums, calling them, luring people into ridiculous out of context convo's, etc.

he'll probably get banned before another person he wants does. i mean i know he has derubael's ear and they've both got some vendetta, hence deru saying nizzar could never play here and sirken having to overrule, but regardless, at some point, someone else will intervene.
Guy is garbage at pvp and has been "praised" by staff for "helping" the community, but I've never seen any of that shit.

I see a sleazy piece of shit who paid people with dirty plat for PLs. A faggot who's permanently taken people away from the community by convincing them to sell out while they are struggling with personal issues irl (Ganka for example).

Sektors is only accumulating a massive debt of bad karma and it's going to hit him hard.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its like 2 boxing.

I don't have the hugest problem with it, even if it breaks the classic experience (most people did not box).

However, when someone else has an advantage another doesn't by BREAKING POSTED RULES.

As someone who plays by the rules? I have a problem.

See what I'm gettin' at?

There is a constant effort to push rules rather than be an asshole also. See the trade threads on blue of unguilded people trying to sell FTE on mobs. Does this grey area exist? Yeah very clever of you. How about stop being retarded/an asshole.
I don't disagree with you. Rules are rules, you accept them when you play here. People lost characters over it, I'm not saying they shouldn't have. Have your laugh and move on, but people need to stop pretending that selling a green scale for $40 destroyed the server or is some heinous crime.

Just a game boys.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sektors is only accumulating a massive debt of bad karma and it's going to hit him hard.
Like Nizzar? Tune must be next too.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't disagree with you. Rules are rules, you accept them when you play here. People lost characters over it, I'm not saying they shouldn't have. Have your laugh and move on, but people need to stop pretending that selling a green scale for $40 destroyed the server or is some heinous crime.

Just a game boys.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy is garbage at pvp and has been "praised" by staff for "helping" the community, but I've never seen any of that shit.

I see a sleazy piece of shit who paid people with dirty plat for PLs. A faggot who's permanently taken people away from the community by convincing them to sell out while they are struggling with personal issues irl (Ganka for example).

I really had nothing against Sektor up until the point he started celebrating getting another person banned for selling him shit. It's not like he forced people to sell to him. If people were having personal issues IRL, then putting some cash in their pockets and getting them off the elf sim and into the real world to deal with their problems was doing them a favor in my opinion.

And to be real honest which may not be a popular opinion with the guild, I really have no issue with what Sektor did to get Nizzar banned. But pretending like he won when in reality they both lost just speaks to a childish nature. I'm sure it made him real popular with his crew and all, but I can tell you with 100% certainty if I submitted evidence that got Lite banned I wouldn't be changing my surname to celebrate it. Or trying to troll Azrael guild members for screenshots to post on the forums about the situation.

Dude just needs to grow the fuck up a little bit, don't think he is a bad guy.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like Nizzar? Tune must be next too.
Because auto attacking someone in mass pvp is worthy of a 2-3 month suspension.

Tune's already paid more than his fair share.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buying Items and Accounts is very wrong, that's what I did.

SELLING items for 2 and a half years and making thousands of dollars is a million times worse. That's what Nizzar did.
Who says it's worse? sounds like the same fucking thing to me lolol
Closed Thread