Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 07:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabamf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NOT a cool story bro
maybe not - I was grouped with good people and I thought they deserved better. this guy comes along with his attitude and acted like he owned the place, pulled his stunt and it pissed me off and i'm just expressing that here.

Prior to this I've met some amazing people on this server and I hope that trend continues...
Old 05-13-2010, 07:09 AM
Orc

Are you one of those stupid druids who spams nukes in groups and goes afk for prolonged periods of time ?

I am no detective but looks like that to me
Old 05-13-2010, 07:17 AM
Aviak

well those who have grouped with me will know different.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
when he asks for sow he gets it
hahah i laughed so hard.

Best your the only person i will NEVER give a sow. Welcome on my shitlist.

Sorry but WTF? I dont sow my clerics or anyone who doesnt need it if we dont move and im lom, thats just a mana waste. And there is no fucking reason to ragequit the group because "the great twink didnt get sow". Why shouldnt the druid can go afk a sec when he is oom/lom and another healer just arrived? I dont get why anyone bitches on volga now. There is NO WAY to stop healing or left the group because of not getting sowed immediatly lol. For me the screenshots just shows one thing: Never group with best.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahah i laughed so hard.

Best your the only person i will NEVER give a sow. Welcome on my shitlist.

Sorry but WTF? I dont sow my clerics or anyone who doesnt need it if we dont move and im lom, thats just a mana waste. And there is no fucking reason to ragequit the group because "the great twink didnt get sow". Why shouldnt the druid can go afk a sec when he is oom/lom and another healer just arrived? I dont get why anyone bitches on volga now. There is NO WAY to stop healing or left the group because of not getting sowed immediatly lol. For me the screenshots just shows one thing: Never group with best.
/Agreed

Griefing the OP druid over this thread is stupid - clearly he has a point - Best the cleric is a dip.

the end
Old 05-13-2010, 08:24 AM
Aviak

I mean, it's possible that we're missing some previous conversation, but based on the OP image it's fairly clear that the cleric was indeed being a "doosh".

...although, my theory is that Best needed an excuse to abruptly break from the group and found one. Doesn't justify his actions any, though.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by yt2005 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, it's possible that we're missing some previous conversation, but based on the OP image it's fairly clear that the cleric was indeed being a "doosh".

...although, my theory is that Best needed an excuse to abruptly break from the group and found one. Doesn't justify his actions any, though.
It sounded to me that the dip cleric just joined the group...

"So this jack ass Best ( 14 human cleric with all the toys) joins our group - I spend my last mana refreshing the SoW on the puller and announce I'm going afk for a piss since we have a new healer."
Old 05-13-2010, 08:33 AM
Large Rat

I hate both of you. I hope that helps.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Omnimorph is amused by this... as well as disappointed... I came to this thread expecting people to be listing what the "best" things to twink your cleric with are... oh well :/
Thread hijack!
My cleric so far has GEBS, plat BS neck, +6wis rings, 7wis 7str veil, 30hp 50mana offhand... what other goodies to i need? Don't really wanna buy a rubi bp for him.

I enchant things...
Old 05-13-2010, 10:03 AM
Decaying Skeleton

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't group with garbage like you. Keep rocking your chitin shell shield though bro and refusing to sow your encumbered cleric.
Closed Thread