Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 05:14 AM
Orc

Default First salvia trip

Thought i would write about it here. Because i was playing eq whenever i tried it...and boy was that a bad idea. I first hit it a little bit and it just kinda gave me a outside looking in type high and i enjoyed it. Reminded me of the first time i got really high. So that was cool but then i got to talking to my friend here on EQ and i described the high to him and he said that i haven't even broke through yet. Needless to say i wanted to break though so later on in the evening i took a huge rip... as soon as i exhaled it hit me

at the corner of my vision i first saw my mother and other things that i loved/beileved in, it was very comforting at first. Then at that same corner my vision began to blur and everything i saw kinda rolled up like Doggy earing a book and undernearth it was a black void. Seemed like my life/world as i knew it was just a SPec on the grand scheme of things, and it became very intense and i continued to see underneath the page if you will.

I then flopped onto my bed and layed there i felt the NEED really bad need to move this object...it seemed stacks ontop of stacks of like lego looking blocks were lifting off as i watched them...until it got to me in the stack it was my turn to go...but i couldnt...and i heard a voice like a grand foreman in the sky give me a little push and i saw the rectangle block lift up....as that happend i realized i was just lifting my leg off the bed.

As soon as that happend i started to come down and stopped seeing shit and realized where i was and just feeling really clumsy....having a hard time speaking and felt like going out in the front yard and doing some cartwheels or some physical activity...needless to say i didnt

The trip didnt last too long but at its peak it was intense..the only way i can explain it is a rollercoaster that you have no control over...your best to just buckle up and enjoy the ride....

i would say lasted about 15 mins total....the peak being at like the 3-5minute mark where i went to some really weird places in my mind....after about the 7th minute then i just felt like i popped a Seroquel and just very lethagic. This is not a EXACT time scale. i'm just assuming.

But yea if any of you are thinking of trying salvia i hope this helps you know what your getting yourself into ...just remember one thing

BUCKLE UP BITCH.

Sorrry if its Riddled with run ons and misspelled words i kinda wrote it in a hurry ya dig. Best way i could describe the trip is just let it flow.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:28 AM
Sarnak

I'm astonished.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:46 AM
Banned

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JKqV_ybCS-I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-23-2012, 06:01 AM
Orc

hahah nice video...didnt quiet feel on their level...but i think i was close
Old 02-23-2012, 06:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotauro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I then flopped onto my bed and layed there i felt the NEED really bad need to move this object...it seemed stacks ontop of stacks of like lego looking blocks were lifting off as i watched them...until it got to me in the stack it was my turn to go...
The first time I did it I also felt like I was in this 3d lego land of Velcro. Funny that other people describe something the same way. Didnt even know my friends were there, they were just part of this lego structure that was laughing and i couldnt get up because i was velcro'd into the couch. Good times!
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 02-23-2012, 07:14 AM
Orc

that is crazy that we seen the same type of shit man...i havent did it around any friends yet..will soon tho.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Banned

I laid on a couch, and watched myself and the couch go up one wall, across the ceiling, back down the other wall, and across the floor.

Over and over again like a conveyor belt. Never touched a psychedelic since.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I laid on a couch, and watched myself and the couch go up one wall, across the ceiling, back down the other wall, and across the floor.

Over and over again like a conveyor belt. Never touched a psychedelic since.
LOL
Old 02-23-2012, 09:50 AM
Aviak

Suppose to have someone not tripping watch you so you don't do some stupid shit like this...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gb76bpIWQPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Aviak

Ahaha. I was grouping with you in Kurn's Tower while you were hitting it.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread