Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azure Guard is currently functioning in a realm of hard core raiding and racing that it is largely new to the guild (the last year or two). In the six years I led, I created a strong association with the name as a leader of the casual players. The name Azure Guard is hotly burned into the minds of Devs and, frankly, with much animosity. Your point is very well made, however. "Why do I feel I have anything to do with the going ons of p99?" The guild Azure Guard has a duality of reputation at the moment. We are actively one of the top guilds on another server under the same name as a casual guild, which is straying from the brand that is being recrafted here on p99.

In short:

1. The Azure Guard on p99 will benefit in political conversations and particularly with Devs if they change their name to fit their role on the server as a leader in the hard-core realm. And may you be blessed with many pixels in your hunts! I wish you the best!

2. The reputation that exists on both servers, which is vastly different at the moment, will not be adversely affected or otherwise. A simple and clean split. As you put it, "what do I have to do with Azure Guard here." And the answer will now be, "absolutely nothing". Because in fact, they will be operating under a new name.

I feel no negativity towards the players in Azure Guard here. I hope you find great enjoyment on this server.
Spoken like a true politician! We will somehow benefit from your vindictive and entirely unnecessary seizure of that which you, genuinely, do not own. The guild belongs to those who play in it. Despite what the GMs may think, you don't.

"A simple and clean split" are you barking mad? Azure Guard has been progressing, just like every other guild before it. Instead of just being happy that the players have taken that which you created to the next level, you are going to throw a hissy fit and take the name away because you don't like the fact that AG isn't a bunch of casuals anymore?

Now that's a laugh.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Aviak

"Straying from the brand", fuckin lol god damn it you nerds make me laugh.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like a true politician! We will somehow benefit from your vindictive and entirely unnecessary seizure of that which you, genuinely, do not own. The guild belongs to those who play in it. Despite what the GMs may think, you don't.

"A simple and clean split" are you barking mad? Azure Guard has been progressing, just like every other guild before it. Instead of just being happy that the players have taken that which you created to the next level, you are going to throw a hissy fit and take the name away because you don't like the fact that AG isn't a bunch of casuals anymore?

Now that's a laugh.
Hissy fit? He seemed to make a very classy post, intelligible, and well thought out. He wants his guild’s name back, big deal.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:26 AM
Kobold

Everyone’s thinking it.

I’m just gonna say it.

There aren’t enough twitch streams or YouTube channels offering interviews to TAKP guild leaders.

So of course it makes sense to shake some things up on blue to get back to doing those sweet sweet speaking tours.

Game recognizes game.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azure Guard is currently functioning in a realm of hard core raiding and racing that it is largely new to the guild (the last year or two). In the six years I led, I created a strong association with the name as a leader of the casual players. The name Azure Guard is hotly burned into the minds of Devs and, frankly, with much animosity. Your point is very well made, however. "Why do I feel I have anything to do with the going ons of p99?" The guild Azure Guard has a duality of reputation at the moment. We are actively one of the top guilds on another server under the same name as a casual guild, which is straying from the brand that is being recrafted here on p99.

In short:

1. The Azure Guard on p99 will benefit in political conversations and particularly with Devs if they change their name to fit their role on the server as a leader in the hard-core realm. And may you be blessed with many pixels in your hunts! I wish you the best!

2. The reputation that exists on both servers, which is vastly different at the moment, will not be adversely affected or otherwise. A simple and clean split. As you put it, "what do I have to do with Azure Guard here." And the answer will now be, "absolutely nothing". Because in fact, they will be operating under a new name.

I feel no negativity towards the players in Azure Guard here. I hope you find great enjoyment on this server.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2020, 10:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t forget “and cast aside long time members for my narcissism.”
I agree with Maschenny.

I might have understood if you were coming back to P99 Blue but TAKP is its own world.

I had a lot more typed out but I thought....."if he thinks I'm not worth it, then neither is he".
Old 11-01-2020, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

I know Nemce is doing the right thing because a racist like Beef is upset.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know Nemce is doing the right thing because a racist like Beef is upset.
Look kids, a democrat! You see how it gets all upset and everything is racist? Dead give away.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look kids, a democrat! You see how it gets all upset and everything is racist? Dead give away.
You make it too easy, babygirl.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

i guess i can stop saying "this wouldnt have happened if nemce was still here"
Closed Thread