Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2021, 09:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it really doesn't. The way he phrased his statement leaves open the possibility of a non current member being on the staff, it does not mean that there is one. Your interpretation is incorrect. He has now clarified that there aren't any former members on the staff either.

Man are you really this dumb? You are like a little kid looking up stuff on the internet but having no idea how to actually apply it. Why would you use an assumption of winning only 4 out of 5 races? What makes you think that the only way to win more than 80% is by cheating?
I have a degree in applied Mathematics, how about you?
Old 08-26-2021, 09:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probability of B occuring 20 time(s) = 0.80^20 = 0.011529215046068

This is assuming you would win 4 out of 5 races actually playing the game instead of running a script.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Who is the non current member?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2021, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have a degree in applied Mathematics, how about you?
I have a functional brain. That apparently trumps your (imaginary?) degree in applied mathematics. You also didn't answer any of these questions.

"Why would you use an assumption of winning only 4 out of 5 races? What makes you think that the only way to win more than 80% is by cheating?"
Old 08-26-2021, 09:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it really doesn't. The way he phrased his statement leaves open the possibility of a non current member being on the staff, it does not mean that there is one. Your interpretation is incorrect. He has now clarified that there aren't any former members on the staff either.
Dumbtoxx never answered the question.

Man are you really this dumb? You are like a little kid looking up stuff on the internet but having no idea how to actually apply it. Why would you use an assumption of winning only 4 out of 5 races? What makes you think that the only way to win more than 80% is by cheating?[/QUOTE]

I stated my assumption, because when one guild cheats and the other guild doesn't the data is corrupted. Since you are obviously too stupid to comprehend what I posted I will explain as though I am writing to a dumb kid. The chances of winning 20 consecutive races assuming you win 4 out of 5 races is ~ 1.1% .
Old 08-26-2021, 09:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
I have a functional brain. That apparently trumps your (imaginary?) degree in applied mathematics. You also didn't answer any of these questions.

"Why would you use an assumption of winning only 4 out of 5 races? What makes you think that the only way to win more than 80% is by cheating?"
You don't even understand the problem LOL.
Old 08-26-2021, 09:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me saying "no current member" does not correlate to their ever being a member. Please stop spamming stupidity because you dont understand false equivalencies.
Is there a former member of Vanquish or member/former member of Freedom or AG on staff?
Please answer with a simple yes or no.
Old 08-26-2021, 09:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Is there a former member of Vanquish or member/former member of Freedom or AG on staff?
Please answer with a simple yes or no.
Join Riot today. You can be in a guild with this guy.
Old 08-26-2021, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah instead join trainquish where you can be guilded with every bigot, homophobe, and general piece of shit on the server.
Old 08-26-2021, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's the probability of one nut bag writing almost 13% of the posts in a 40+ page rnf post?
Old 08-26-2021, 10:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am just trying to get a simple yes or no question answered.
Closed Thread