Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 05:14 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone
Default smedy

this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy
actually nihilum should have been disbanded in december of 2011, for same shit holocaust got their hammer for

karma is a bitch dog, find another nut to swing from or create your own shit and fight the mexican, you're a self proclaimed pro eq player elderan, surely you can lead a couple of nerds to the peaks and do some pvp no?
you put this in my thread about ... not talking shit in server chat. dunno what you thought would happen. shoulda put it in RnF and nobody would have cared.

As a PSA to everyone else, with our new forum system, if you catch a forum ban you won't get around it. We're going to be more careful about how long we ban for, since people can't just create a new account anymore, but if you catch a permaban for crossing the line - you're done.

forumquest is srs bsns. dont get yt'd for being dumb.

3days6hours to go for yours, Smedy.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this one:

you put this in my thread about ... not talking shit in server chat. dunno what you thought would happen. shoulda put it in RnF and nobody would have cared.

As a PSA to everyone else, with our new forum system, if you catch a forum ban you won't get around it. We're going to be more careful about how long we ban for, since people can't just create a new account anymore, but if you catch a permaban for crossing the line - you're done.

forumquest is srs bsns. dont get yt'd for being dumb.

3days6hours to go for yours, Smedy.
Speaking of which, how long is the ban on my main forum account? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2014, 05:24 AM
Fire Giant

pras deru, down with smedy scum
Old 08-29-2014, 05:25 AM
Planar Protector

hello bluebie
Old 08-29-2014, 06:12 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Again, just so everyone understands: You need to behave. You all know the rules here, and need to follow them. There isn't going to be any more "Oh, I got banned, let me immediately make a new account along with a post about this and that.", from here on out if you get canned you eat your ban and move on. If you get caught trying to make a new account to evade the ban, we'll reset your punishment and you will serve more time.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:49 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

d-dog laying the smack dizzle.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:07 AM
Kobold

nihilum
Old 08-29-2014, 07:15 AM
Fire Giant

just bann them and there ingame chars now like they actually play here anyway so i don't they will care regardless lol
Old 08-29-2014, 09:40 AM
Banned

Dont forget some of us actually play the game. Deru is pretty good about not being over zealous on forum modding, and I agree with all of his decisions, especially as it pertains to "Server Chat" flaming.

I only hope that you/other staff make sure you make that distinction before banning an actual player for something that might not warrant a ban-from-forum punishment.

Forums are used for petitioning, contacting other players, and bug reports.

Thank you.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:45 AM
VIP / Contributor

Pras be to Derubael, savior of Iksars. The pup is no more.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Closed Thread