Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Aviak

Default Trapped in fearplane!

Hello P99! I haven't played here since back in 2010, but I've been having some EQ cravings so I just reinstalled. Unfortunately, I went to log in and discovered my main is camped in Plane of Fear...

Like I said, it's been a while, so I'm curious how I might go about getting him out of there unharmed.

Is Fear pretty well-camped and clear these days? Is it safe to log in, or should I wait for a scheduled raid?

As I recall, the entrance portal is a one-way trip, correct? Would anyone be willing to meet me inside and give me a quick port out? I'd be happy to pay for the service.

Thanks in advance for any help or input anyone might offer!
Old 07-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Sarnak

amy temple has a zone out inside

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

rest in peace
Old 07-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Banned

This video has a little guy walk out, of a fully spawned fear, i don maybe is a GM or something.. anywho it shows you how to get out.. but if there are even 1 of those mobs up then you likely wont make it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPl118Ir-LU#t=193

It's not really safe to say whether its clear or not though :/ its a crapshoot...

I bet someone here knows whether it is or not!
Old 07-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

WC cap! Oh wait we didn't use those back then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Welcome back man.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This video has a little guy walk out, of a fully spawned fear, i don maybe is a GM or something.. anywho it shows you how to get out.. but if there are even 1 of those mobs up then you likely wont make it out...

It's not really safe to say whether its clear or not though :/ its a crapshoot...

name is green so has GM powers. All those mobs would have gangraped him 10 seconds into the video.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
name is green so has GM powers. All those mobs would have gangraped him 10 seconds into the video.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a side note, its cool to see spawns and stuff.. having never played a puller to that level I've always wondered wtf the mobs come from [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-07-2014, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
On a side note, its cool to see spawns and stuff.. having never played a puller to that level I've always wondered wtf the mobs come from [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pullers don't know where mobs are coming from in the firewall either since everything aggros once you step inside the firewall.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Aviak

Hmm, well thanks for the feedback guys. I forgot about the exit in the temple... might have to put on my run speed song and make a dash for it (and pray).
Old 07-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uraniumrooster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm, well thanks for the feedback guys. I forgot about the exit in the temple... might have to put on my run speed song and make a dash for it (and pray).
If it is up, i garontee you wont make it out, i would make an alt and start /ooc'ing in EC to find out, also /who all fearplane and if nayone is there, send them a tell!

no need to make the entire scenario more difficult by adding a CR to it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There are spelling errors becuse I am trying to stop this guy from doing somethign he is going to quickly regret/!!11!
Closed Thread