Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't hate on iSketch nabrolean

ಠ_ಠ
"People that are positive and help others make me want to finally turn completely to the dark side. Just like those girls in high school with the 5.1 gpa and all of their free time spent with old people. Those girls are what we call "car wreckbait", because they always get killed by drunk drivers right after graduation. So always aim low in life, because God hates perfect people. "

Dezibelle: 50 HIE Cleric
Old 07-21-2010, 12:55 AM
Fire Giant

Wait, you mean people who didn't come to mumble before are now coming to mumble and sitting in private channels?!?! I can see how that might be rough for you.

pro tip: Maybe the people in the private channels are there because they don't want to listen to you, Raren, and all the other people who are all over your cock act like idiots. Just a thought.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people who are all over your cock act like idiots.
Like when you and I were killing bankers, blocking doorways, and slaughtering level 1 ogres in the bank to grief people...

My cock is still hard bro so take a lick, it's been awhile.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacabb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like when you and I were killing bankers, blocking doorways, and slaughtering level 1 ogres in the bank to grief people...

My cock is still hard bro so take a lick, it's been awhile.
Pretty sure all I did was stand in a doorway with you (a long with 4 other people, which were actually guildies or friends of mine) to mess with other friends. I'm not sure who was all involved in the ogre or banker killing but it wasn't me.

Also, that took place back when you were conducting harmless, and often funny jokes... not being a malicious annoyance. Pretty sure me and you have said less than 2 or 3 sentences to each other in the entire time I've played here - so yea... definitely all over your cock.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:49 AM
Banned

Loke man... You even challenged me to a "train off" by saying "I can't be trained" to which you tried to drop several lava beetles off on my level chanter but ended up nailing them on Nizzarr while I moved my way to your raid.

You might not be on deeze nuts as hard as some of these people but in some suppressed fashion you wish you could do what I do.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacabb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loke man... You even challenged me to a "train off" by saying "I can't be trained" to which you tried to drop several lava beetles off on my level chanter but ended up nailing them on Nizzarr while I moved my way to your raid.

You might not be on deeze nuts as hard as some of these people but in some suppressed fashion you wish you could do what I do.
What? Train large groups of people with mobs? Pretty sure I could do that. You make it sound like training a bunch of immobile, afk people takes skill. Getting a L1 enchanter to FGs requires an invis, a levitate, and a group in BnB to kill one bat that is in your way. It isn't hard.

You take things out of context guy - I said that I personally could train you just as well, if not better than you can train me. I'm a monk, would be impressive if you could actually train me. Even in that instance where you snuck by and trained DA with BnB, I derailed your train before it killed our raid. I think you got like 1 or 2 afkers before I got ahold of it and took it else where.

I'm just amazed that you think what you're doing is actually difficult - and even more so that there are people out there that agree with you. If I wanted to be a huge douche, I could do EXACTLY what you do in game - as well as you if not better. I honestly don't have that big of a problem with you, I just think it's ridiculous how you're so proud of a number of unimpressive everquest shenanigans.

Whatever, you can keep thinking you're awesome in EQ - I'm just fine with things as they are in the game.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:00 AM
Kobold

Abacab = a decaying skeleton irl

Never forget that.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whatever, you can keep thinking you're awesome in EQ - I'm just fine with things as they are in the game.

That's the thing I don't think I'm awesome bro, I train, I take a ban, I come back 2-3 months later, rinse and repeat. Only reason it's unimpressive now is because I've beaten that dead horse soo many times bro that a simple /who all abacab showing me running through NEK -> LS warrants a train inc, it's hardly unexpected anymore.

Training your AFKers is easy yes, wiping a whole raid of IB 20 strong is a bit harder but I've done it... Training Nagafen and CT/Draco on guilds without wiping or eating a DT took talent but I've done that too but that's before you guys would just sit in a zone for three days which takes the whole challenge out of it.

The reason I call it dick riding is because your guild as well as IB take more preventive measures on me alone than the other guild. You might not spam guild chat with "ZOMG ABACAB" but you're frantically smashing that SS key and running that fraps and talking to GM's the moment I grace your presence.

So it's just funny Loke, you treat me as a terrorist and make thousands of petitions against me in game, yet you really don't stop me. Hell, I didn't get banned last time until I did two things:

1. I told a few of your members "Neilyoung" was me but that's moot point

2. Ninja'd Nagafen right in front of Rogean while I knew he was there as I typed "LOL BAN ME"

The real point is this, I wage hell on your guild because they're a bunch of bluebie pussies that sit on spawns all day with the /petition on hotkey that are so paranoid they've got their fingers permapressed on the SS key and you can't solve any external issue without riding some GM's dick to get a ruling that would benefit your situation.

The day I see your guild intentionally train IB own up to it, brag about it on the forums, call the staff a bunch of "Fucking faggots" then go KS some Lguk mobs I'll salute you for being the baddest guild on the server.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by snifs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abacab = a decaying skeleton irl

Never forget that.

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 07-21-2010, 02:45 AM
Aviak

Quote:
bro,
ZOMG ABACAB bluebie pussies that sit on some dick salute you for being the baddest
/salute
Closed Thread