Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think everyone would benefit from listening to Bill Cosby.
Doctor Cosby... he didn't spend years in non-evil medical school to be called mister
Old 08-21-2014, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Jello pudding caused my sons autism

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 08-21-2014, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fat sissy follows black kid, calls cops who tell him to stop it, continues following kid, walks up to kid and starts questioning him (I'm sure in a very nonthreatening and professional manner), somehow a fight breaks out (no way!), then the fat sissy who had been hiding a gun the whole time loses the fight, fat sissy shoots kid fulfilling a lifelong dream of getting back at those black kids in high school that picked on him. What did I miss?
Back in high school I was walking to class a little late and I saw three black kids messing around outside of the agriculture class, was curious what they were doing so I spent about five seconds looking over at them and one of them noticed me and yelled out "what, you want to fight?" I laughed and went towards them while writing my email down on a piece of paper when I got to them I said "when you get out of prison in 15 years, email me and tell me how it was". Moral of the story is that black people are angry for no reason
Old 08-23-2014, 11:58 AM
Banned

Their not really tbh, they just like angry movies and music, but their pretty chill nurga's if you ask me.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back in high school I was walking to class a little late and I saw three black kids messing around outside of the agriculture class, was curious what they were doing so I spent about five seconds looking over at them and one of them noticed me and yelled out "what, you want to fight?" I laughed and went towards them while writing my email down on a piece of paper when I got to them I said "when you get out of prison in 15 years, email me and tell me how it was". Moral of the story is that black people are angry for no reason
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

...also, do you still have that email address? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread