Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Banned

But my 1 yellow text was vulak so that earned me tani points. Which can be turned in at your local chic fillet.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Play uthgard let the neckbeards have tov 3000 people online during primetime do it dont be bad

Not playing p99 playing uthgard
Old 01-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you get your ass on the line for your guild and HAVE FUN.
Ehh, if I wanted to play a wall staring game, I'd stare at a wall. If I wanted to race, I'd play a racing game. If I wanted to be a top dog on p99, I'd quit my job and grow my beard. None of that sounds appealing or fun to me.

I already have fun playing p99, otherwise I'd stop playing.

But I also enjoy calling bullshit as I see it, and saying others just "want free pixels" literally one day after saying "I've only raced once" in a related thread is some top notch bullshit.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I track and leave that to the pros
Ah got it. So afk for a few hours then reap the rewards? Hope the casuals are taking notes on how to earn their pixels.

Maybe I should put an app in. I afk with the best of em and can loot as fast as any one on the server.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ehh, if I wanted to play a wall staring game, I'd stare at a wall. If I wanted to race, I'd play a racing game. If I wanted to be a top dog on p99, I'd quit my job and grow my beard. None of that sounds appealing or fun to me.

But I also enjoy calling bullshit as I see it, and saying others just "want free pixels" literally one day after saying "I've only raced once" in a related thread is some top notch bullshit.
He's raced more than once, just only gotten one FTE.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But my 1 yellow text was vulak so that earned me tani points. Which can be turned in at your local chic fillet.
If your gonna get a yellow text, may as well make it a vulak yellow text
Old 01-11-2017, 05:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Let me get this straight. So you come on the forum of a game that people like playing that you seem to not enjoy playing in the fashion a lot of people here do. So in turn you bash the way people choose to play. Re-evaluate your life goals
Old 01-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me get this straight. So you come on the forum of a game that people like playing that you seem to not enjoy playing in the fashion a lot of people here do. So in turn you bash the way people choose to play. Re-evaluate your life goals
Play Uthgard

Not playing p99 playing uthgard
Old 01-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Play Uthgard
right now you are the probably the biggest reason more people dont go play uthgard....
Old 01-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right now you are the probably the biggest reason more people dont go play uthgard....
lol'd