Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

I'd say its too late, Thunderdome is no longer a neutral guild that's a community for new players.

If binding in gflux-only accessible places and dying to dragon AOEs to come back full mana and dispell again is a legit GM sanctioned tactic, I would say it's time to burn Thunderdome to the ground.

PS: The sad thing is it doesn't affect Apex negatively, people are legit happy to do easier content and want AONs, Riles and Sow Swords...
Last edited by Drakaris; 12-13-2016 at 05:05 PM..
Old 12-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

if i ever called LNS from thunderdome i would just delete my characters
Old 12-13-2016, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd say its too late, Thunderdome is no longer a neutral guild that's a community for new players.

If binding in gflux-only accessible places and dying to dragon AOEs to come back full mana and dispell again is a legit GM sanctioned tactic, I would say it's time to burn Thunderdome to the ground.

PS: The sad thing is it doesn't affect Apex negatively, people are legit happy to do easier content and want AONs, Riles and Sow Swords...
Who the FUCK needs a sow sword in 2016???

errr...

yiKes
Old 12-13-2016, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

Apex recruiting. Drop an app at mad.net
Old 12-13-2016, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

btw guys this doesn't even affect us we're more than happy to kill lady vox and never loot the best items in the game again
Old 12-13-2016, 05:11 PM
Aviak

I have never dispelled a raid mob, I just rain your boxed clerics. Thank you Cutter, you are a great mole.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and the crew you have fucking with us is dwindling every day ... it dwindled so much we were able to get a clean vyemm kill... because bottom line EQ is a game where u progress your character. fucking with a raid every day and achieving NOTHING but a CR for the next day isn't fun and you PROVED this last night.
Not so much. It's the same 8-10 people who are interested in this day in and day out. Nobody has bowed out. Two months ago when we teamed with the Hillbillies to fight you guys, it was the same 8-10 on our side and similar numbers on their side who were in. Players like Fandango, Colgate, etc may cycle back through for a little fun occasionally and people will quit as they often do since R99 gets redundant quickly.

You got Vyemm last night because Zechariah wanted to kill Vindicator and Statue and we turned a blind eye to your ToV efforts. For our guild to kill Vindi and Statue we basically need everyone to login and want to kill mobs. We left PD up for weeks at one point because we couldnt even get 15 keys to login to kill it.

Our numbers arent 'dwindling' they are just the same 8-24 a night as always. When you say that, "NOTHING but a CR for the next day isn't fun and you PROVED this last night." you are speaking about the majority of our guild but not the minority of our members that you have seen attacking your raids in ToV. The same 8-12 that were attacking you a month ago have not lost interest, C U real soon.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by not alla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They use the same recruitment strategy that Empire did, basically allowing anyone willing to raid and kill mobs to join. They use a lot of the same pulling techniques, from what i can tell. Where they debark from Empire is that they just dont appear to have the ability to replace and refill their ranks as efficiently as Empire did. Their leadership is a bit more outwardly emotional about PVP than Empire was; unless it's a good troll they earnestly seem upset by PVP, the amount of random tells their members send threatening retribution is remarkable.

It's always enjoyable to engage them because you are guaranteed to get red text and/or yellow text.
This is not entirely true. Apex does have a more strict requirement for joining.

Need 60 Rogue or 60 Cleric. (Or access to either) + VPN.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:16 PM
Orc

working as intended, move to resolved

[49 Cleric] Caston (High Elf) ZONE: permafrost
Old 12-13-2016, 05:17 PM
Aviak

...was optimistic baiting. Fandango heard we had ToV PVP and came back for a weekend and we couldn't sink the hook. It's true, the only Colgate we see is an imposter wielding the necromancer epic, you can find a handsome shot of him in the TD recruitment thread.
Closed Thread