Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 10:43 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

a couple months back a bunch of people at NPR radio tested their testosterone levels. all of the men were at approximately 1/4 to 1/2 normal female blood serum levels of testosterone with the highest being about half of normal male testosterone. the highest T person tested at NPR was a woman, testing slightly below male levels. all but one of the women had higher T than all but one of the men. the highest T man at NPR was a gay jew.
Last edited by Xaanka; 05-24-2017 at 10:45 PM..
Old 05-24-2017, 10:45 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that kinda neat actually, I not realize you could make private forums like that ^^ I gotta sleeps though. nn
you can make private forums on here?
Old 05-24-2017, 10:59 PM
Banned

let's discuss the 5 minutes following the marked timestamp in this video
Old 05-24-2017, 11:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice one.

Normal sane people asking that liberal pundits stop using utter nonsense as a tool for shitting all over trump's investigation is DEFINITELY the same as a grieving parent that can't believe his son is a terrorist.
Jar Jar gets one right, amazing.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's discuss the 5 minutes following the marked timestamp in this video
i love when black guys are actually woke. you better believe ill be out on 4th & pine trolling for dick if im ever single. see U there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
Old 05-25-2017, 12:12 AM
Banned

hi my dudes its wednesday a perfectly normal day where western media isn't talking about the schools burning and children dying at the hands of ISIS in marawi, Phillipines
Old 05-25-2017, 06:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a couple months back a bunch of people at NPR radio tested their testosterone levels. all of the men were at approximately 1/4 to 1/2 normal female blood serum levels of testosterone with the highest being about half of normal male testosterone. the highest T person tested at NPR was a woman, testing slightly below male levels. all but one of the women had higher T than all but one of the men. the highest T man at NPR was a gay jew.
Cringe.

I can see why testosterone is a DEA regulated substance on the same par with cocaine + vicodin.

Can't have too many people looking to enjoy life all at once then they might just realize that they don't have the money to do so at too early of an age, when they are still somewhat able-bodied.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-25-2017, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi my dudes its wednesday a perfectly normal day where western media isn't talking about the schools burning and children dying at the hands of ISIS in marawi, Phillipines
Martial law in effect in the south right?
Old 05-25-2017, 08:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Martial law in effect in the south right?
yeah ISIS literally took over a city in the phillipines and started murdering people + burning schools and hospitals

of course the media is hardly reporting on it, earlier today the entire feed on google news were stories about how we should feel bad for the poor muslim ISIS meth dealers in the phillipines who are just trying to scrape by. not like, all the people being murdered. you had to go to twitter to even see a picture of the city lmao.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
yeah ISIS literally took over a city in the phillipines and started murdering people + burning schools and hospitals

of course the media is hardly reporting on it, earlier today the entire feed on google news were stories about how we should feel bad for the poor muslim ISIS meth dealers in the phillipines who are just trying to scrape by. not like, all the people being murdered. you had to go to twitter to even see a picture of the city lmao.
Saw reports yesterday on the bbc, so the 24 hour cycle is up on it until something changes.

Ah, republished, not much new.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40046692

Wishing Duterte well against those assholes.
Last edited by Ahldagor; 05-25-2017 at 12:58 PM..
Closed Thread