Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 04:36 AM
Sarnak

ALS taking down Sir Lucan D`Lere -- grats Artelius, great job responding everyone!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

EDIT: bah, did i miss something about linking images? Apologies if so.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:04 AM
Kobold

It's never too late to join <Auld Lang Syne>! While several of our seasoned members have reached late-40s/early-50s levels, there are still many in the other level ranges, including alts of the longest standing members. Now is a great time to join up! We love all styles of game-play, including (but not exclusively) roleplaying as well as seeking out the oft forgotten quests for gear and storylines.
We have artisans covering most tradeskills and a fair amount of multilingual characters who speak very uncommon tongues.
If you've never (or it has been a good while since) played for gear as opposed to buying it, there is nothing quite like camping a mob, seeing the drop and winning the roll for it. Rest assured more than just the item will bring joy, but also great praise and support from the whole guild for the achievement. As Rainik posted above, our members come together to help each other accomplish quest piece goals and specific kills for class-specific gear.

There is no "needed" class or artisan in <ALS>. Come as you are (or want to be). If you are a necro (or which ever class you love) outside ALS and want to test your merit with no twink gear (Melech raises his hand), then submit an app on our site and hail a member in-game to speak with an officer.
To play this style is to love it. I assure you, you will not regret joining. Read through our charter at auldlangsyne.gamerlaunch.com and see if ALS is a fit for you.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:35 PM
Banned

Wow - great job with Quillmane and Lucan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tired of pugging KC and waiting for raid mobs to pop?

Give ALS a try - we are all decent players because we have to be! I am often surprised at how bad the fungi twink is compared to another group member who is in <ALS>!
Old 05-20-2017, 09:02 PM
Kobold

Default Hail Artelius! Wielder of Soulfire!

IMG_4816.jpg
An amazing achievement for one of our Paladins, Artelius Lightweaver! <ALS> came together to assist with the assassination of Sir Lucan D'Lere. A proud moment for the members of Auld Lang Syne!
Old 05-23-2017, 07:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Application Submitted

Hi All,

New to P1999. It sounds like the group has alot of fun and I appreciate the efforts to play a certain style. I read the charter and submitted an application yesterday. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ziffiz
Old 05-24-2017, 10:00 AM
Kobold

Hail Ziffiz!
I look forward to chatting with you in-game! I'll be on this evening after 10:30pm EST! Send me a tell in-game or /who all Auld and ask for an officer!
Old 05-24-2017, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

I have a fresh, level 1 ogre SK i plan to start leveling actively very soon, I have grouped with several Auld members and they have all been top notch and this sounds like it would be a fun little challenge to undertake. I would absolutely be interested in joining, I will work on getting the big oaf to the EC tunnel so i can procure him an invite if you guys would have me
Old 05-24-2017, 04:28 PM
Kobold

Seeatee, we look forward to seeing you in-game. We have officer characters in all noob zones. Just /who all Auld and ask for an officer. I plan to be on tonight around 10:30 pm.
Thanks, Melech R'Vir
Old 05-24-2017, 04:34 PM
Kobold

Default Lost in Velketor's Labyrinth!

Some of our higher level guildmates spent the evening shattering crystalline watchers and the frenzied velium broodlings. Our intrepid leader, Rainik Stormseeker made a surprise visit to adventure alongside his faithful guildmates!

More excitement happened simultaneously in Lower Guk, and there is more adventure in store for our teens/20s members tonight in Najena!

Pushing back against the fell beasts of Norrath!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4827.jpg (94.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4828.jpg (95.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-24-2017, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Haha, yeah, that was me doing the cleric CoTH to join the group..
Closed Thread