Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The story behind the FBI’s visit to Iceland comes in June 2011. Jónasson describes how the FBI originally contacted the government of Iceland on the basis that hackers were trying to infiltrate and destroy software systems.

“US authorities made some approaches to us indicating they had knowledge of hackers wanting to destroy software systems in Iceland. I was a minister at the time. They offered help. I was suspicious, well aware that a helping hand might easily become a manipulating hand! Later in the summer, in August, they sent a planeload of FBI agents to Iceland seeking our cooperation in what I understood as an operation set up to frame Julian Assange and WikiLeaks.”

Keep in mind that the FBI were only meant to be in Iceland to investigate government software systems, not Julian Assange or WikiLeaks. Fortunately, Iceland is a country that understands values likes integrity. They jail top bankers who hurt the country’s citizens, while other countries give bankers a handsome payout for their efforts with taxpayers essentially footing the bill after the ensuing devastation.
O lawd that's a lot of dunks.

Hows paying off bankers and corporate raiders going for you guys? lol fucking cucks. Nibblewitz loves him some corporate bailouts.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake news about fake news.

Thanks.
fox is fake news. links are fake news. discussion is fake news. counter points. fake news.

When will liberals stop telling us we're talking about politics wrong.

To quote Trever Noah "What is the right way for a woke person to get attention in America?!"
Old 12-14-2016, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*yells incoherently about pizza for awhile*
What about that bank bailout you and your best dawgs put together?

EDIT: bank bailoutS, plural.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hows paying off bankers and corporate raiders going for you guys? lol fucking cucks. Nibblewitz loves him some corporate bailouts.
I think my comments on the fed say the exact opposite. Higher rates of interest limit speculative shenanigans, which were the cause of the housing crisis; however this modest increase in the rate is far too little and far too late.
Old 12-14-2016, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didn't know i did that
Tell us more about your lack of support for whistleblowers and Scandinavian values then.

Quote:
The beauty of Iceland is that not only did they try to protect Julian Assange, but they also believe that whistleblowers “could be seen as public service.” Whistleblowers keep people honest, after all. If those in authority are able to run rampant over the people they are actually meant to be protecting, how does that help anybody in the end? If nobody is watching the government, how can we trust them and hold them accountable?
Wow that's a lot of hard-hitting rhetoric.

Can the bootlickers handle all that? Or is it all military programming KILL KILL KILL TERMINATE TERMINATE TERMINATE.

They got you guys real good with the TV. "hes a threat to national security", "Edward Snowden is a very bad person for stating the obvious and telling us what we already know".

Bailouts + Blowers. Two things the bootlickers including 0bama are on the wrong side of history. This isn't China kids, please try to remember that.

Old 12-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
the bailout was bipartisan and i like wikileaks

am i a spooky ghost?
of course it was bipartisan let me show you a pic of your liberal scandle-less president signing it himself

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by mickmoranis; 12-14-2016 at 08:15 PM..
Old 12-14-2016, 10:36 PM
Banned

Tomi Lahren has a hot mind.

I think DWS has a carrier in politics cus people think supporting her means that they arent shallow.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

I am no longer interested in politics :c The battle is over. Obama will soon slip quietly from memory and Trump is slated to take custody of the Dong of Dominon in just over a month. I expect he understands how to wield it far better than Obama.

May the bright light of Liberty burn fiercely in the loins of American hegemony!
Old 12-15-2016, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

lol fox news... tucker carlson + congressman adam schiff about russian interference

"your hiding behind weasel words" hehe

yay politics....

here's some RP Content from Fox!...

End the Fed!... End the Wars!... End the Police State! arrrrgh.... (triggers faceplant subroutine)...
Last edited by entruil; 12-15-2016 at 10:33 AM..
Old 12-15-2016, 11:39 AM
Kobold

Word is that Podesta clicked a phishing link about his password being compromised, "click here to reset your password"... LOL

Damn, those Russian hackers are so leet!