Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just dont know why twitch cant like keep a backed up version of streams its so dumb, doesnt fucking yahoo own them? They can afford the servers.
the streamer usually uploads the video within or the next day, and they save the stream as a broadcast and it uploads right away

here are the links to the last 2 streams

4/27 part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYVDrfR6ZsM

5/2 part 2: tower of the reckless magician
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_epQH3HW-x4
Old 05-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

The problem I see with the game is that mobs are overtuned. How often do these Pantheon Twitch streams wipe within minutes when 3 or more mobs come into camp. They then use GM powers to put them right back into the action. In a game where wiping has harsh consequences, pantheon is screwing up hard.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem I see with the game is that mobs are overtuned. How often do these Pantheon Twitch streams wipe within minutes when 3 or more mobs come into camp. They then use GM powers to put them right back into the action. In a game where wiping has harsh consequences, pantheon is screwing up hard.
This is not really a problem, they just didn't have comfortable levels for this zone. I think they wanted to show challenging mobs. If they would have made themselves 3 levels higher everything would have been much more smooth.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure what 'overtuned' means, but yeah what Pyrion said. I hope they stay harsh though, I hate an easy game.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not really a problem, they just didn't have comfortable levels for this zone. I think they wanted to show challenging mobs. If they would have made themselves 3 levels higher everything would have been much more smooth.
They're literally all Devs, they can make themselves the appropriate level of a zone when trying to showcase their future game lmao. Shit's overtuned.

Quote:
Not sure what 'overtuned' means
It's a hard word I know.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're literally all Devs, they can make themselves the appropriate level of a zone when trying to showcase their future game lmao. Shit's overtuned.

It's a hard word I know.
if you don't like it don't play the fucking game

if you want casual convenience go back to wow

btw overturned was not the right word to use for that sentence, don't act all high and mighty just because you use words incorrectly
Old 05-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Aviak

I can't be the only one that watched and was underwelmed. Was hoping for a little original thought into it
Old 05-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Banned

That game looks like if you took luclin graphics and put WOW Ui over it. I'm still a pass.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't be the only one that watched and was underwelmed. Was hoping for a little original thought into it
i'd be completely satisfied if it was an exact clone of eq with modern graphics. there are a lot of similarities to eq but they are changing a lot of things. the game is supposed to have the style of an old mmo but with some new shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That game looks like if you took luclin graphics and put WOW Ui over it. I'm still a pass.
still in development, shit takes time
Old 05-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Banned

I like to keep up to date on what assets the unity store had on sale each month
Closed Thread