Chest 15 7.28%
Detoxx 21 10.19%
some other fool 67 32.52%
dicklicking cock and melting steel beam towers 32 15.53%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Also I just saw this thread and voted for myself the one time, sorry that you're in disbelief - OP should have made it an open poll.
Old 05-15-2017, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Never heard of any of those noobs... Try again but actually do a good job...
Old 05-15-2017, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As of this post Swish has voted for himself 4 times
I voted for Swish. The younger folks may not remember this, but there was a time when Swish played on Blue, and back then all he ever posted were gifs, helpful information, and generally positive comments.

Then he started playing on Red, and it changed him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ... but the poll did say "or was" so he still got my vote.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

I'm voting Burrito cause he somehow Paci-dragged my corpse all the way from like D2 in Sebilis back before rogues couldn't sneak around in there with impunity. And he left king to do it. So yep, definitely that guy, cause he helped me once and screw all you other people!
Old 05-15-2017, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Oh and Turnip cause he always does transfers for me when I ask <3
Old 05-15-2017, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

This poll is extremely limiting. You should have asked people to submit a list of 5 people they personally felt was/is most helpful on P99 then created a graph showing the results.

Here's my list:

1. Llanowars - a goodly ranger who freely helps people get Quillmane - free I say!

2. Bugaman - 60 lvl ogre warrior in Azure Guard that would dungeon crawl with lower levels doing all he could to help them get through the mid 50s to 60.

3. Cheich - another AG player who always helps others, will give MQ items for keys, advice when asked, just an all around nice player.

4. Aaldoran - Gives tons of knowledge freely regarding faction in the game, truly has put tons of work into digging up anything faction-related!

5. Michael's Shenanigans on YouTube. No one has created better, more immersive videos that really capture the soul of the game. Also highlights so many details that exist in the game we tend to barely notice with astounding explanations of the unknown.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4. Aalderon
fixed spelling for you

MY LIST!

1. Nemce (retired) for filthy casual raiders
2. Rygar for excellent posts on The Hole and related bug posts
3. Aalderon because not only does he help with faction, he helps people in general
4. Foxplay (retired) because he would help just about anyone who needed it
5. Tupakk for his unfailing dedication to helping out newbies and friends alike

Honorable mentions go to Expediency, Manasana, Cloki, Daldaen, Kraddok, Sneaksy ('help' might be stretching it but you can't beat her gnomish enthusiasm), and the entirety of Paradox (for their open raid events). Haven't even scratched the surface of helpful people on the server.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 05-16-2017, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

can't beleive list doesn't have Coeur on it, invalid poll
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 05-16-2017, 01:40 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I offer plenty of advice, leveling tips and help for new players and anyone else who needs a hand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] People are only judged on here by something others get offended by though.

Talking about red for instance is akin to getting your schlong out at a feminist rally.
Repeadedly saying try red isn't really advice.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Repeadedly saying try red isn't really advice.
That is a great piece of advice. I'd encourage you to read the forums more widely though, you seem to have missed a lot.
Closed Thread