Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really depends on the time of day/day of the week. If I had to guess an average across all times ... 4 or 5 maybe? Like one near Gornit, one at the highest point, one on the backside of the isle with that Ogre, and then possibly one across the goblins from the Gornit one or possibly a second one in the high area.
jeeze its a waste of time to farm sf's if there is 1 other person even in oot let alone 4 others farming sf's, if only there were a way to split the population up a bit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2017, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeeze its a waste of time to farm sf's if there is 1 other person even in oot let alone 4 others farming sf's, if only there were a way to split the population up a bit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/shrug

I can still get about 1k/hour if there's 3 or less, or sometimes even 4 or 5 if they're low-level or don't know the island well. And if there's too many people I just log off and play an alt for awhile.

So basically you can play on a server with other human beings, and have 3-4 people each sharing the island and making 1k/hour or close to it, or you can have a few more people making a bit less (but everyone still making enough to keep playing) ... or you can play with by yourself and if someone else comes along risk having them kill you and take your camp. Tough decision.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:19 PM
Banned

You missed the opportunity to say "at least there are other players to buy stuff from with the plat I farm."
Old 05-24-2017, 02:19 PM
Banned

Its a shame they shut down cross server transfers, that'd me farming on SF isle is 120 plat per minuet with the 3x transfer ratio.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a shame they shut down cross server transfers, that'd me farming on SF isle is 120 plat per minuet with the 3x transfer ratio.
I'm sure that's a major reason why they shut them down.

Personally I just can't wait for Agnar/Discord/Recycle(Green) servers to lure enough people off Blue to where the server is a bit quieter. Not down to Red levels of course, but I feel like maybe 700 would be the optimal number for being able to find open camps easily while still having someone to group with/sell to.

Or, alternatively, if Blue got up to say 1400 average pop and they split the server in to two, that would work too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I know I managed to trade 95k blue for 33k red or something through Nocsucow not long before the Dow Jones closed permanently on it. There were times when I wanted to go the other way if I was saving for something on blue - it was great to have, and also it was a population booster for red as it allowed both new players to get a bit of a headstart and item farmers/traders to help with the economy.

One of red's weaknesses is the lack of availability on low end items (oracle/advisor robes, starter weapons, etc). If the tunnel fat cats ever got bored making an extra 10 million plat on blue, red would certainly see more trade for them.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know I managed to trade 95k blue for 33k red or something through Nocsucow not long before the Dow Jones closed permanently on it. There were times when I wanted to go the other way if I was saving for something on blue - it was great to have, and also it was a population booster for red as it allowed both new players to get a bit of a headstart and item farmers/traders to help with the economy.

One of red's weaknesses is the lack of availability on low end items (oracle/advisor robes, starter weapons, etc). If the tunnel fat cats ever got bored making an extra 10 million plat on blue, red would certainly see more trade for them.
yeah, form where I stand it is worth the headache to have server transfers. I understand the reason (at least the ones given) why they put an end to it but I think the cost of doing so results in an overabundance of junk people just let rot and destroy on blue and a lack of players on red. I think the entire project would benifit if you could /transfer a character from red/blue or visa versa, but even just re-allowing cross server trades would be awesome. o wel
Old 05-24-2017, 04:59 PM
Banned

I would quit blue if they allowed people to copy characters over. They would just grief raids by copying throw away accounts and grief every zone possible. Training raids and so on. Bad idea. Would wreck the integrity of this beautiful place.

Also dont allow cross server trading. People would just use it to hide Rmt and the GMs would have to do triple the work looking through logs.

I hope they never open another pvp/teams server. We need another blue server.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would quit blue if they allowed people to copy characters over. They would just grief raids by copying throw away accounts and grief every zone possible. Training raids and so on. Bad idea. Would wreck the integrity of this beautiful place.

Also dont allow cross server trading. People would just use it to hide Rmt and the GMs would have to do triple the work looking through logs.

I hope they never open another pvp/teams server. We need another blue server.
im fine with blue to red only. Quit crying about RMT its such a stupid reason to worry about this, i already said it was a problem that just isnt worth worrying about. Its very easy to just ban people over RMT but they dont, so they dont need to not allow transfers in the name of making it easier to weed it out.
Closed Thread