Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 02:05 PM
Kobold

Default CoV in CS

Is something wrong with faction in CS?

I spent all weekend getting CoV faction to amiable. I dinged 44 and ran into sky to get my spells, so Dude has all the spells and with the help of another wizard maybe he was mage anyway got my tooth. I do my first port get there walk around up top, everyone seems to like the dude, its cool. Then i go down by the water and there like cool, so I follow down farther and bam dude is dead some ugly thing smacked me all the way back to the SF Ramp. I still had my level so I load up invisibility, port back in. nice druid maybe ranger gives me some levitation so I can go retrieve my corpse. After locating my corpse, I drag it all the way back to the dragon port in place. I see a cleric rezzing people and say "hey can I get a rez"? he says back "sure", and rezzes the dude. So You know i am just sitting there rezz effect on cant move. Bam 500hp later im back at the SF Ramp, I say "WTF" /cry /cry. I do /w all cobalt and pick a name from the list she was fishing i think, but said I should be ok. So the dude thanks her and ports back in. drags both corpses into the little portal hut and loots 1 of them and most of the other. /petitoned but Dude couldn't hang out for a reply sorry.

the question I asked is how did I die when im not kos there friends of the dude. dude absolutely loves the drake people and the fury seal looking things too?

https://www.twitch.tv/p99_dude

F@$k it, Dude, let's go bowling
Old 05-16-2017, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Aren't there some ulthorks down below? Does the dude like them?
Old 05-16-2017, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Not everything in CS is on CoV faction - ulthorks on the beach below SS and everything in the water will likely be KoS to most people. Only wyverns and otters like me.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:21 PM
Skeleton

Folks who are KOS sometimes train drakes to the ring. Drakes do the 500 damage AoE cold dispel.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armius13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Folks who are KOS sometimes train drakes to the ring. Drakes do the 500 damage AoE cold dispel.
that's what it was aoe

and the dude was stuck in rez effect.

https://www.twitch.tv/p99_dude

F@$k it, Dude, let's go bowling
Old 05-16-2017, 02:45 PM
Orc

That was painful to read.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSlave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was painful to read.
seriously, at some point i think google translate wouldve been better.
Closed Thread