Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

So, rotation was stopped, just to see a level 28 twink get his epic?
When server could have kept going with previous rotation, and just have guilds pass when nobody in their ranks needs when it's their due time?

Seems pretty lame to me.
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Old 06-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Aviak

RF has been spawning like once per day so this thread prolly isn't worth getting excited about (unless you're the ex VD guys looking to rage).
Old 06-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by achtung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RF has been spawning like once per day so this thread prolly isn't worth getting excited about (unless you're the ex VD guys looking to rage).
So, RF spawning frequently makes it ok to train and act like douches? Yeah ok.
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Old 06-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah whoever was playing Iddy really doesn't care lol. Can provide logs of our convo if people think otherwise. Like poster above said, RF once every 24 or so. RF will be uncontested given a month or more.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Orc

If "it spawns every 24 hours nbd" is your attitude why did you leap frog them and train someone for a level 20 cleric?
Old 06-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Banned

must.... have... pixels...
Old 06-03-2012, 01:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeliso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha yes, I purposely wore those arms to spite you all. I wear Embroidered Black Sleeves cause those are BiS and we all know that they look lame. But to say I sat in commons purposely AFK to show off. You mad?

Why I say Iddy wasn't intentionally trained. That was me, I aggro'd some giants peeking over towards the 2 spawn on bridge to see if BDA cleared any giants yet, which they weren't at the time. Obviously that I DON'T train BDA/TMO at FG/Safespot what do I do.. I run into lair to camp out. I go into the lava tunnel and DA and hopes that I camp out in time, which in this case I did.

But unfortunately Iddy caught the butt end of my giant train as they pathed back. Should I have called a train into lair? Debatable. But at the time I didn't know anyone was inside lair so I didn't think of it until I was trying to save myself.
You freely admit you trained our cleric. The cleric that face tracked Zordak Ragefire and got a raid force assembled before TMO was in zone. You knew that you trained him because you rezzed him directly after. Yet you still decided to take ragefire from him, knowing that you killed him, knowing that he was there camping him before you and had a raid force assembled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumesh Uhl'Belk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Representatives from Divinity, TMO, BDA, and Taken consulted this week on the state of the Ragefire Rotation and we have agreed to end the rotation. Our new arrangement is as follows:

1. Don't be a douche.

2. No guild will kill more than 2 Ragefires in a row.

3. Don't be a douche.

The demand for Ragefire is slowing way down. We think the 3 rules above will adequately address the situation. If you want to get Ragefire, get your pearl and show up. If someone else is already there and camping, wait your turn. If multiple people are waiting beyond the person who first claimed the camp, roll some dice, or reach another agreement. Be amicable. See rules #1 and #3. No one guild will monopolize this encounter.
Bolded is exactly what TMO chose to ignore by trying to compete after they had been beat to the mob by said cleric camping him. They instead decided to leap frog the BDA raid force clearing giants, rush into lair, train our cleric, rez him, your rep Racun was negotiating a roll, then he decides to turn in pearl anyways and kite ragefire until TMO gets a force in the lair all while faking a conversation with our raid leader to roll for it. How can you seriously defend being douches?
Old 06-03-2012, 02:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You freely admit you trained our cleric. The cleric that face tracked Zordak Ragefire and got a raid force assembled before TMO was in zone. You knew that you trained him because you rezzed him directly after. Yet you still decided to take ragefire from him, knowing that you killed him, knowing that he was there camping him before you and had a raid force assembled.

Bolded is exactly what TMO chose to ignore by trying to compete after they had been beat to the mob by said cleric camping him. They instead decided to leap frog the BDA raid force clearing giants, rush into lair, train our cleric, rez him, your rep Racun was negotiating a roll, then he decides to turn in pearl anyways and kite ragefire until TMO gets a force in the lair all while faking a conversation with our raid leader to roll for it. How can you seriously defend being douches?
You sound very mad... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Fire Giant

Ding 29 btw
Old 06-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Sarnak

Sounds like TMO hasn't changed at all.
Closed Thread