Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Fire Giant

Xeli known hotgirlIRL/spy/trainer to the community. /wave

Anthrax is the only one that really cares.

[Sat Jun 02 12:54:00 2012] Iddy tells you, 'OMG 1 DAY SPAWN'
[Sat Jun 02 12:54:30 2012] Iddy tells you, 'NEVER GET EPIC'

Iddy confirmed gives 0 ducks.

Anyway, you guys are boring, last post on this thread for me.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

It doesn't matter if ragefire spawns more frequently or if iddy didn't really care too much in the long run. The agreement is to not be a douche. Let's try to abide by the agreement.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

this thread sucks.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumesh Uhl'Belk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Representatives from Divinity, TMO, BDA, and Taken consulted this week on the state of the Ragefire Rotation and we have agreed to end the rotation. Our new arrangement is as follows:

1. Don't be a douche.

2. No guild will kill more than 2 Ragefires in a row.

3. Don't be a douche.

The demand for Ragefire is slowing way down. We think the 3 rules above will adequately address the situation. If you want to get Ragefire, get your pearl and show up. If someone else is already there and camping, wait your turn. If multiple people are waiting beyond the person who first claimed the camp, roll some dice, or reach another agreement. Be amicable. See rules #1 and #3. No one guild will monopolize this encounter.
Was this agreed to by the TMO rep, yes or no? If yes, why wasn't it respected by TMO? If not, can we get the actual ragefire agreement that was agreed to by TMO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazlazen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA rushed lair with every giants on them (thus training themselves). Racun (TMO) just ran by and handed in pearl, after offering to roll on the ragefire and being turned down by BDA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeliso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why I say Iddy wasn't intentionally trained. That was me, I aggro'd some giants peeking over towards the 2 spawn on bridge to see if BDA cleared any giants yet, which they weren't at the time. Obviously that I DON'T train BDA/TMO at FG/Safespot what do I do.. I run into lair to camp out. I go into the lava tunnel and DA and hopes that I camp out in time, which in this case I did.

But unfortunately Iddy caught the butt end of my giant train as they pathed back. Should I have called a train into lair? Debatable. But at the time I didn't know anyone was inside lair so I didn't think of it until I was trying to save myself.
Fazlazen credibility now zero, just in case it was ever raised past that point.

But then, you did know someone was inside the lair, Xeliso... a BDA cleric who was there first, waiting to turn in pearl. So I ask again, why wasn't this part of the agreement honored by TMO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumesh Uhl'Belk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone else is already there and camping, wait your turn.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 06-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeliso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyway, you guys are boring, last post on this thread for me.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

a BDA cleric who was there first, waiting to turn in pearl. So I ask again, why wasn't this part of the agreement honored by TMO?

Unfortunately, the cleric can't solo RF can he ? Is his claim more legitimate then mine because he is tracking in plain sight while I'm on my druid tracking ? I offered a roll when both guilds had about 20 people in zone, I was turned down. Well too bad, big bad TMO then did what they do best, they took yer merbs !!

QQ
Old 06-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Hey grats BDA, you have the two most retarded forum warriors from VD going to bat (retardedly) on your behalf!
Old 06-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Orc

Jeremy don't you have a fungi to RMT?
Old 06-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazlazen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA rushed lair with every giants on them (thus training themselves). Racun (TMO) just ran by and handed in pearl, after offering to roll on the ragefire and being turned down by BDA.

Who violated rules 1 and 3 ? I'm not too sure, but from my point of view, I wouldn't call TMO the douches here. TMO could have taken Ragefire, no questions asked. Instead, they offered to roll on it... Too bad they got turned down hey ?

I'm also being told that the BDA's raid leader on the scene (Starie) made a post on your boards saying that it was her fault and that she shouldn't have acted selfishly instead of accepting to roll on the rights to RF when 2 guilds were in position to take it. Even your new guild doesn't agree with your stance, Metallikus/Yendor. Why don't you two retards just let it go and listen to your new leadership.
VD crazy ragers are going to be the death of BDA
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VD crazy ragers are going to be the death of BDA
and diabetes will be the death of yours
Closed Thread