Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 04:28 PM
Aviak

Default Wiki per-level hunting guide "Good for druids" (charm) what about Enchanters?

The areas on the on the per level hunting guide that say good for druids, and are charming areas, are they also good for enchanters? Or is there something inherently better about druids and some of these places (snare or is druid charm better on animals than enchanter charm? etc).

For example, the alligators in Cazic Thule or Fish in Kedge Keep.
Old 05-16-2017, 04:32 PM
Orc

Any place with blue mobs is good for chanters. Druids have a guide because they can only charm animals.
Old 05-16-2017, 04:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSlave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any place with blue mobs is good for chanters. Druids have a guide because they can only charm animals.
That makes sense. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something, since I don't know alot about Druid charming.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSlave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As the main (although certainly not the only) contributor the Per-Level guide, I can confirm that this is reason #1, and that pretty much anywhere Druids can charm Enchanters can also. I say "pretty much" because Enchanters don't have SoW or snare (I think?), and in somewhere like the alligator pits not having snare might be an issue.

Reason #2 is that, as you can probably tell from "I think?" above, I don't know Enchanters nearly as well as I know Shaman and Druids. Since I'm the primary contributor to the guide my bias gets reflected in it.

Someday when I level my Enchanter up I should be able to improve the guide for them, but why wait for me? The guide is completely editable by anyone, and it will only take you a few seconds to add "and Enchanters" to any of those "good for Druid" hunting spots ... once you confirm they really are good for Enchanters that is.

(Or, if the thought of editing that crazy wiki table syntax gives you cold sweats, you can always PM suggested changes to me and I'll happily make the edits.)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-16-2017 at 05:29 PM..
Closed Thread