Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Default TMO proves there skill once more.

Yes TMO proves how good they can train once more, ofcourse this time it was not in VP, but hate. After clearing zone in, clearing the mobs to Maestro, TMO decides to port up to hate. We cleanly pull Maestro to zone in, and wouldnt you know it TMO sk runs in 3 clerics and Sprite golem. Not big deal sprite is offtanked and 3 clerics mezzed. But no this was not enough for TMO they had to have Maestro so a 2nd train was pulled. Grats Shea you got hand, by your guild being bitches about it. I am sure the TMO trolls will be in defending and asking for fraps, but hey if you want to resort to training and over running guilds just for your pixels all you. The fact is this you trained because another guild was going to kill Maestro and you needed the hand. Grats once more on your hand shea i hope your proud.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

I find it hard to believe that TMO would resort to questionable tactics like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Orc

fraps or it didnt happen. also its a spite golem champ.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by baramur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes TMO proves how good they can train once more, ofcourse this time it was not in VP, but hate. After clearing zone in, clearing the mobs to Maestro, TMO decides to port up to hate. We cleanly pull Maestro to zone in, and wouldnt you know it TMO sk runs in 3 clerics and Sprite golem. Not big deal sprite is offtanked and 3 clerics mezzed. But no this was not enough for TMO they had to have Maestro so a 2nd train was pulled. Grats Shea you got hand, by your guild being bitches about it. I am sure the TMO trolls will be in defending and asking for fraps, but hey if you want to resort to training and over running guilds just for your pixels all you. The fact is this you trained because another guild was going to kill Maestro and you needed the hand. Grats once more on your hand shea i hope your proud.
Yes, we were so hungry for alt loot that we tracked a mob that we haven't tracked in two months and decided to train you guys. Are you fucking kidding me?

FE fails at Sev, blames TMO. FE fails at Trak, blames TMO. FE fails at maestro(lol), blames TMO.

What the fuck do you want us to do? Hand you loot like last week when we rolled on everything? Quit your fucking crying and get a group together that can try instead of turning every mishap over and blaming us.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Orc

their
Old 11-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Banned

their*
Old 11-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llaile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
their
DAMN YOU
Old 11-30-2012, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it hard to believe that TMO would resort to questionable tactics like this.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<Europa> 2010 - 2015

To my fans!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/ww1-mod-ar...ene-phone-call

Hustle my haters! hustle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDitGAUrno
Old 11-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Banned

more TMO hater MOOOOOOOOOOAARR