Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5 days for T1 guilds not killing T1 mobs?

I would say bump it up to 14, and let T2 guilds make their own rotation if that's what they want to do.
That is the essence of another proposal. It was already rejected.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5 days for T1 guilds not killing T1 mobs?

Nm my math is all jacked. I need to wake up more before I read.
Look at the grid and the pools. 10 days is the best break.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The plan unfortunately keeps the big 4 (VS, Inny, CT, Trak) Completely in the hands of only two guilds to an even higher extreme than any other proposal yet.

3 guilds. Also not extreme

These mobs are the point of contention atm in the raid discussions. And are the mobs that the T2 guilds have been blocked from (in some cases just to keep them from having them) for years.

T2 guilds are not prevented from raiding these mobs. You seem constantly confused by this.

A proposal that makes the majority of this content even more out of reach is not going to fly, except for two guilds maybe.

Not knocking you for trying Sirken. You guys must hate this whole thing more than any of us. Fact is though is I see a proposal right now that would give more than 50% of the mobs two two forces (we are talking half outside of VP plus VP, to TMO and FE/IB)... and then less than 50% (only mobs outside of VP, to *SIX* other guilds. also allowing more growth in T2 for other guilds to join and take a piece of that pie.)

VP raid shouldnt count to totals unless you are killing in VP. I'd split VP targets with Taken. Come get them.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The plan unfortunately keeps the big 4 (VS, Inny, CT, Trak) Completely in the hands of only two guilds to an even higher extreme than any other proposal yet.
It doesn't. Create a tier2 rotation if you want for tier2 guilds, it splits it so that you actually get rewarded if you want to work while giving those not interested in that still a significant portion of mobs and a crack at the big 4 on a regular basis.

It's fair, not 50/50.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's fair, not 50/50.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:07 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Not knocking you for trying Sirken. You guys must hate this whole thing more than any of us. Fact is though is I see a proposal right now (The staff proposal posted by Rogean) that would give more than 50% of the mobs to two forces (we are talking half outside of VP plus VP, to TMO and FE/IB)... and then less than 50% (only mobs outside of VP, to *SIX* other guilds. also allowing more growth in T2 for other guilds to join and take a piece of that pie.)

Yes im biased. but no matter how you look at it, its triple the guilds sharing a smaller piece of the pie with a complete and total concession of VP. And that is before more guilds jump in. And they are okay with it. its probably going to have to be something near this if you really want them to play ball.
sounds pretty selfish. T1 guilds are giving up mobs, T2 guilds are gaining mobs, nobody loves it 100%,

kinda sounds perfect to me

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 01-03-2014, 02:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
T1 guilds are giving up mobs, T2 guilds are gaining mobs, nobody loves it 100%,

kinda sounds perfect to me
+1
Old 01-03-2014, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

In all of these proposals TMO, FE, and IB are the only guilds losing access to mobs. Every other guild is gaining significantly more access than they had before. No matter what we lose access to mobs.

I can understand why those not in TMO, FE, and IB want access to more mobs and to play their own way, but can the people on the other side at least acknowledge the reverse without calling us all hideous no-life neckbeards?
Old 01-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkutron5000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all of these proposals TMO, FE, and IB are the only guilds losing access to mobs. Every other guild is gaining significantly more access than they had before. No matter what we lose access to mobs.

I can understand why those not in TMO, FE, and IB want access to more mobs and to play their own way, but can the people on the other side at least acknowledge the reverse without calling us all hideous no-life neckbeards?
How about unemployed degenerates?
Old 01-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkutron5000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but can the people on the other side at least acknowledge the reverse without calling us all hideous no-life neckbeards?
Is this why the phrase casual scum popped up?

I hadn't seen in until I came back but im not surprised the hardcores are tired of being called "shit" all the time....

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Closed Thread