Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 10:10 AM
Fire Giant

Default Training by another name

So last night we got to witness Lethdar and a few other Holocaust bind within Fear and then bindrush Cazic Thule or Draco over and over again whenever someone else was in the zone, causeing Fear's deathtouch script to start, forceing everyone else in the zone to camp, gate, or die.

Lethdar alone must of triggered the script over 20 times at least.

What I want to know is, is this going to be allowed or not? Amelinda was online and even spoke to people via guildchats, she was aware of what was going on but even while she was speaking, Lethdar bind rushed CT a few more times causeing more chains of DeathTouches.

Is this what the server has devolved into? Is this how we are going to attract more people after begging for "an xp bonus to save the server"??

I dont care which side does it, it has to stop or welcome to a new population high of 40 on a good night.

p.s. Amelinda, why did you not stop Lethdar from triggering the deathtouch script the oh.. half dozen times alone he did it while you were broadcasting? I was shocked to see him still online and still bind rushing draco/CT while you were there.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

This message is hidden because Palemoon is on your ignore list.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:27 AM
Sarnak

...because this isn't the shallow end of the pool. Head on over to Blue if you'd prefer that gaming experience.

Amelinda nor any GM is a babysitter, and nor should they be. Learn to handle your shit. Troriste and Skelly and Grey and whoever else tried to do this to us 6+ times last night and we stopped them 5 out of 6 times. (Where do you think we got the strat? Sound familiar?) Prepare, adjust strategies, adapt. This type of shit is all part of the classic PVP experience. Adapt or perish. Natural selection. Enjoy Blue.

Sounds like you had a good night though.

ALLAH AKBAR!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

Bindrushing CT to trigger the DT script has nothing to do with pvp, at all.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

I agree to an extent. But it was a tactic first used on us by Nihilum, one in which we put a stop to many times after we realized what was happening, and then one that we flipped back around on them. It's simple really, Holocaust plays this game to watch you squirm. Anything you think you can do to get an upper hand or edge, we can do 10x better, and harder. This is a prime example. A taste of your own medicine, Holocaust style.

Your only option is to recruit more people so your raids have 50+, however from the looks of it, you guys are on the decline. Used to be 45+, then 40+, then 35+, now down to about 30. People inside your guild feed information like it's candy, rumor is most of the sheep are unhappy. Direct quotes are out, multiple vent recordings are circulating, and boy do the nerds sound angry and scared. Kick back and watch Nihilum slowly circle the drain, and whine their sack off all the way down.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

And for the record, the Emperor and Alpha Monk of Red99 had predicted this. Should've listened to the prophet.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=62336
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongshow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Direct quotes are out, multiple vent recordings are circulating, and boy do the nerds sound angry and scared. Kick back and watch Nihilum slowly circle the drain, and whine their sack off all the way down.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fire Giant

Quote:
PS: Be VERY careful what you wish for with this Cazic rule. I ran a plan by Amelinda we hatched that would make you collectively shit your drawers. No one would be able to raid fear.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
When Planes are released, this issue will only cause more problems.
When Planes are released, this issue will only cause more problems.

problems.

Planes.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Fire Giant

blah, can't edit,

anyways Nirgon wrote:

Quote:
PS: Be VERY careful what you wish for with this Cazic rule. I ran a plan by Amelinda we hatched that would make you collectively shit your drawers. No one would be able to raid fear.
Then later in the thread Amelinda wrote:

Quote:
i'm not in bed with anyone. If someone runs an idea by me they are asking if it's valid.

Take your tin foil off.
So does this answer my question? binding near and bind rushing CT/Draco with multiple people a "valid tactic" to make sure "no one raids plane of fear again"? She was there while it was going on, so I assume yes?

And yes I understand holo is about the grief, I get that. I dont mind a fight, I came to this server for red, but I have zero interest in reliving the bad old days of SZ's train wars. Been there done that, Shadowbane was better and SZ died.
Closed Thread