Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Much more afraid of living on the streets and suffering through hunger pains and the elements effecting me while developing bacterial disturbances throughout my body as I'd struggle to find a place to bathe on the streets. Now that's scary. Or even being constantly mugged, harassed, and beaten by people I'd run into on the streets is far more something to be afraid of. Even going to jail to be shanked, cut, and stabbed while probably living through it as prison doctors patch me up is much more terrifying.
lol wtf?
this is one epic troll!

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Old 08-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

I don't think you guys get it, he is going to kill himself. He is just making sure he gets it right.

It has been statistically proven many many times that most people that want to kill themselves do a certain number of things before doing the actual act. Those things include but are not limited to:

1.Waiting months to make sure you really wanna do it

2. doing extensive research on the bullet you will use, you know, no one wants to botch it and become a gimp or a " Ruuuth , Ruuuth, Baby! Ruuuth!" kinda guy.

3.Get on a gaming forum in the rants & flames section and post it so everyone can flame you/assist you.

4. Explain about your fear of becoming homeless and catching any scary disease you can think of, as one of the reason's for commiting said act.

These are facts proven by extensive research. Do not doubt this guy.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you are full of shit, and a person who obviously enjoys belittling yourself. I have a suggestion though for you if you want it : Man the fuck up, get a job, get a life and make a difference in the world. Or at least live the good life you deserve. Can't find a job? Boo fucking hoo, work harder, you can do anything if you try hard enough.

One job of mine when I was around 19 and had a new wife and apartment went like this : Me calling them every single day until they knew me by name and realized I was not giving up until I got the job. And guess what homie? I got it, and I worked at that company for about 6 years and am also very grateful for the knowledge I got from them.. But as I was saying, you are full of shit. And if you are not, you need to man the fuck up and quit being a wimp. Life is tough, fight back, and it will still be tough, but its possible to be a very happy person even in a TOUGH world.

tl;dr? I will shorten it for you,

Man up and quit being a quitter.
This was kind of motivating. Last couple places I did call as a follow up to my application simply told me the positions are filled but they keep applications on file for a few months afterwards incase anything opens up. I doubt they'd appreciate that I call them back on a constant basis. More than likely come off as an unstable person.

But to constantly bother a company like that wouldn't be wise in any way. We actually experienced someone doing that with my previous employment and the human resources mentioned how it ruined their possible future chances during the 'water cooler' talk around the business.

Most menial places have on their applications, 'Do not call in regards to your application' on the bottom of the page.

But you can't just "get a job" magically like some spoiled and rich privileged kids like yourselves think you can. Doesn't really work like that in the real world and I think the increase in suicides as reported in a few news articles speak for themselves as the economy seems to be bad. Maybe a drastic over population occurring.

Wish I could fight for it and just walk into a business and demand them to give me a job. I'm sure they'd shortly call security afterwards and during completely blemishing any future chances to be hired.

Top it all off it's not like I have a educational background to back it up. A lot of places that pay decent wages require experience in the field and some sort of college. I was too busy working 60 hours a week most of the year to even attempt at some sort of college life, even off of loans and grants. The 35 dollar a month bus passes didn't make it any easier with rent, utilities, and food to pay for.

But I understand your frustrations as you care enough to type that all out. I also had a friend born into pretty good wealth that had a free ride through life acting like he earned it all. Parents paid for his apartment, bought him a paid off car, sent him to college on his own dime and never had a job in his life as he still currently doesn't. He had the same mentality when it came to people struggling in this world as if "being tough" and "just go and get a job" was a viable option.

I understand that most don't and will never endure the type of stress of being on your own and completely alone in this world. I am extremely jealous of you all. Just don't forget to be thankful for it all as you spend majority of your time playing emulated everquest on a consistent and constant basis. I played it back in 1999 too and I know just how much time you all have to put into this game to achieve what has been achieved.

Some people just aren't born lucky enough regardless of a working mentality and the ability of being able to work even in a physical labor environment. So far every retail corporation I've sent applications to just simply don't respond. Couple places I called and asked to speak to human resources, once again, just say positions are filled. Usually these corporations don't put up a now hiring sign unless it's temp seasonal work. Even that fills up fast for the privileged kids with vehicles and educations to have.

I am at least grateful for achieving what little I did achieve on my own. Even without a car through my entire life I nailed my own apartment, as crappy as it is, and was able to feed and clothe myself. But damn, even taxes have risen as of lately. It's such a shame. Even two part time jobs wouldn't help to even be able to hold a lease. If I had family to stay with it would be a joy as perhaps I could save up money and use the extra time to find full time work.

I suppose I had a good run and a attempt to try to make it in such a society.

I don't hold it against any of you for your misguided comments towards me, I understand most of this forum are the privileged that will never endure such stress in life. I am ultimately jealous of you all.

I either need more time or need to find someone to lend a helping hand. At least I will have these next 6 months to hold onto some hope. Sort of like that shawshank redemption movie, "Remember. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

I do look forward and take comfort in my bullets. At least it is a way out of this hell. Unless there's going to be another one.

Wouldn't it be something if time didn't exist and my next life was the same exact world but in the past. Too bad no one would ever know if it worked like that. What a interesting thought.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Sarnak

credit for persistent troll
Old 08-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Banned

i already linked the "exit bag" helium method so yea epic troll, he could be done by now.. no muss no fuss.

psssh
Old 08-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

I can see he is definitely afraid to commit suicide, just another failure added to his long list of things he will never complete.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Trying to bait me into an argument isn't going to work. You can't make me feel any worse than my life already is, kids.

I am jealous of all of you.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:53 AM
Banned

awwwwww you have a chemical imbalance then, cause its all in your head. life is beautiful. now DIE!1
Old 08-05-2013, 01:03 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Doubt it's a chemical imbalance. Didn't think about this while I actually had employment.

I do feel bad for those that actually have good lives that do such things. Those are the ones that probably could have used some sort of pills to balance out their brains.

Life can be beautiful. But try to tell it to the homeless starving in the streets and the children in 3rd world countries who don't experience a soft bed, comforting clothing, and a supple meal to feed themselves.

I can be thankful for at least those things that I did earn on my own. Is that where the frustrations spawn from that make of the essence of the average P99 mentality? Is it the fact that without the privileged lives, you realize that you wouldn't make it on your own either? Probably.

I forgive all of your misguided frustrations though. I can still love you even though I'm incredibly jealous of your lives.

Sometimes I think about how many rooms that are not being used in your big houses that could be helping others that need it. Even a extra large closet that could be used as a room for someone who has nothing. I even have or had a friend that lives in a big house with giant rooms that just sit there collecting dust.

I think someone once posted how there are more empty homes in America than there are homeless in the street. That's astonishing and quite sad.

I noticed recently that peoples pets eat better than human beings sometimes. Have you seen the variety in the stores? Damn, I wish I was a cat being cuddled by a fat woman.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I am afraid of the afterlife. What if there is a heaven and hell, a devil and a god. Just seems too far fetched as all the revisions of religion throughout history.
Closed Thread