Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Are you super excited about President Donald J. Trump? (PRIVATE POLL)
Yes, I am - enthusiastically 97 38.49%
No, I am not - enthusiastically 118 46.83%
He is Bush IV and I like it 37 14.68%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Left wants open borders so they can grow their base. The overwhelming majority of non-white immigrants vote democrat.

The U.S. will be minority white by 2050 and the liberal scum will have permanent control of house / senate / white house / supreme court.

Welcome to hell.
They also don't believe in nation states and they want a more globalized world.

That way they can't be held accountable when in power.

They can be lazy elites and stay in power without representing anyone. It's easier to judge someone's performance when they're supposed to represent a small group with specific goals.
Old 02-13-2019, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They also don't believe in nation states and they want a more globalized world.

That way they can't be held accountable when in power.

They can be lazy elites and stay in power without representing anyone. It's easier to judge someone's performance when they're supposed to represent a small group with specific goals.
The decision makers are mostly dual citizens or foreigners that are bleeding america.

I'll tell you exactly what will happen if they have their way.

Financials bubbles will continue to build up like they have in the past. Sooner or later our debt will get to an unmanageable position. Americas economy and financial system will blow up. And we won't have the credit to borrow for one of those multi trillion dollar stimulus's.

America's economy will be ruined. The elites have set themselves up to be multicultural, dual citizens or foreigners. Once the bubble pops, they will simply walk to the next financial empire country and do the same thing without any penalty whatsoever.

It will be us middle and low class people that will be left picking up the pieces for generations.
Old 02-13-2019, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(((CIA and republican in congress))) eh? I'm sure he has something worthwhile for us all as Americans. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Walls have been insanely effective throughout history and will continue to be so.

Say this with me now. 5 billion for a border wall is a single drop water compared to the ocean when you look at the context of our yearly budget. When we know this to be a truth, the idea of being against the border wall is unfathomable unless you have other loyalties somewhere else.

Do you have a door on your house? Car? Do you have walls on your house? If walls are ineffective, why do you have these?

I challenge you to go to a low class area, buy or rent and expensive car. Leave doors open, windows open, keys clearly left inside for people to see. Leave for a while. See if you're happy with the results. You won't be so happy when the property being stolen from you is a little more personal. Well America as a land and infrastructure belongs to us US citizens. Whether or not someone is personally stealing your car or stealing resources from all Americans is the same crime to me. Deserves the same punishment. Maybe worse for the illegal immigrant because I consider crimes against the state worse than personal crimes committed against others.
Your car analogy is terrible. If I had a car with no windows or door locks I'd drive it into the middle of nowhere and leave the keys in it all day long before I'd waste money to install windows and doors. That's what we're talking about. The middle of nowhere. Just to appease morons who are too dumb to read.

I already said walls work and are a good idea in urban/urban buffer areas.
Old 02-13-2019, 03:27 PM
Banned

any person who as a part of this debate states that "walls don't work" is an imbecile

or deliberately disrespecting you by disregarding the facts

we bout these Smartwalls
Old 02-13-2019, 03:33 PM
Banned

whats a smartwall precious
Old 02-13-2019, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read up on the average cost of a rural obese opiate-addicted midwestern trump-supporting redneck that California New York and Texas have to pay for
We should nuke both Kentucky and El Salvador. What’s your point?
Old 02-13-2019, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your house doesn't have walls that separate it from outside, is it a house?

Wow I never thought of it this way. Gee, if my house doesn't have a roof to separate it from outside, is it really a house? That's the problem in this fuckin country, we don't have a roof! Build the roof! Build the roof!

Quote:
For anyone who is against the border wall I have to ask the question. What do you think of Israel's border wall?
Someone needs to tell Israel they need a roof. Their own government has stated at least 50,000 Palestinian's work illegally in Israel every day.

Quote:
Do you have a house with walls? Do you have a car with doors? Do you ever lock it after parking? This isn’t a hard idea to grasp why it’s important to have a wall, that in the grand scheme of things, doesn’t cost much.
Another very well thought out argument I just hadn't considered. I do lock my car and yet I still had a car stolen once. At the time I thought locking a car just isn't enough to stop someone that's determined but I guess where I fucked up is that my car had doors and windows so that it could be used as a car. It did have a roof though.

If Trump declares a national emergency for $5.7 billion to build 215 miles of wall how much do you think it will cost to build a wall for the other 1300+ miles that wont have a wall? We'll still need to get some estimates on the roof though.
Old 02-13-2019, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Really feels good. Especially Troxx, who I initially thought was anti-Trump. Sorry, dude! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Troll on my friend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-13-2019, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Teppler has gone full nuclear Asperger in this thread - much like the Seb drama of yesteryear ... only this time with a comical political twist.

A+ thread

Fantastic toilet reading
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-13-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow I never thought of it this way. Gee, if my house doesn't have a roof to separate it from outside, is it really a house? That's the problem in this fuckin country, we don't have a roof! Build the roof! Build the roof!

Someone needs to tell Israel they need a roof. Their own government has stated at least 50,000 Palestinian's work illegally in Israel every day.

Another very well thought out argument I just hadn't considered. I do lock my car and yet I still had a car stolen once. At the time I thought locking a car just isn't enough to stop someone that's determined but I guess where I fucked up is that my car had doors and windows so that it could be used as a car. It did have a roof though.

If Trump declares a national emergency for $5.7 billion to build 215 miles of wall how much do you think it will cost to build a wall for the other 1300+ miles that wont have a wall? We'll still need to get some estimates on the roof though.
Ah so you got your car stolen. That means walls and doors and locks never work.

Have you not locked your car since it was stolen the first time? What's the point right? You got it stolen once, it'll probably happen again. So your logic must be, you never ever ever lock anything you own. All the same as locking them right?

Leave your car unlocked with keys in sight in a low class area and it will get stolen every time and it will cost you ever time.

Leave your border open with massive welfare available and low class populations of surrounding nations will similarly exploit it every time.

You missed a critical point that locks/walls don't solve all the crime but they greatly mitigate and then you move on to the next problem.

You build solid locks and doors on cars THEN you add alarm systems THEN you add some sort of iphone tracker THEN you investigate the people that get by these systems.... which there won't be as much because you keep adding levels of protection.

You build a physical wall at the border THEN you get after corporations that hire them THEN you investigate the people that get by these systems.... which there won't be as much because you keep adding levels of protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teppler has gone full nuclear Asperger in this thread - much like the Seb drama of yesteryear ... only this time with a comical political twist.

A+ thread

Fantastic toilet reading
Oh Triiz. I still remember you thanking me for teaching you how to solo crypt and then you asking me if I wanted to hold down Hierophant camp permanently with you and I was just like "lol ummm no". Good attempt being above all this tho.
Closed Thread