Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: give tamtams plat back yes or no?
yes 68 51.52%
no 64 48.48%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

give it back and try killing him again before he can bank it...
Old 10-28-2014, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Hah I kinda like that idea. Do some Running Man style event where he has to get to the end with his plat.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Why make a thread about this? Give it back or don't. Fucking drama queens
Old 10-28-2014, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Tamtam is such a good dude that he didn't even seem that bothered by the loss. He looks at it like a lesson learned. Top notch player will be owning shit in another month. Tamtam will be fine because Holo look out for each other.

When I started playing on red I was told that Holo were the "bad guys" ,but for some reason the only grief I caught was from people in AZ or their alts. It was like they didnt want any new players on the box??? Holo cares about the community and is inclusive unlike the toxic professional neckbeards in AZ. Almost all of the decent players I have met have eventually joined Holo which in turn led me to join( that and gongshows hippy wagon) . You guys in AZ are the architects of your own demise, but please continue with the whole pariah complex it makes for good reading.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how does a new player have 37k, just wondering

took me about 2 years to get that much plat
I have been on red about 3 months now. That plat was everything I had saved from farming Soblohg and some lucky /randoms in HS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tamtam is such a good dude that he didn't even seem that bothered by the loss. He looks at it like a lesson learned. Top notch player will be owning shit in another month. Tamtam will be fine because Holo look out for each other.
I was in crypt after the scam and got lucky and won a JBB while the scammer was trying to get my group. I just found out this guy has like 10 lvl 60s cuz he was following me around in every zone I was in yesterday. He was trying to force me to call LNS in OT. But I didn't. I got my corpse against all odds and prevailed! Prass Holo.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:46 PM
Banned

good resilience there pal
Old 10-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

I think if you have to ask this question, you already know the answer.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tameth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been on red about 3 months now. That plat was everything I had saved from farming Soblohg and some lucky /randoms in HS.

I was in crypt after the scam and got lucky and won a JBB while the scammer was trying to get my group. I just found out this guy has like 10 lvl 60s cuz he was following me around in every zone I was in yesterday. He was trying to force me to call LNS in OT. But I didn't. I got my corpse against all odds and prevailed! Prass Holo.
pras
Old 10-28-2014, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tameth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Luv u kid

See u tonite
Old 10-28-2014, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Love this guy getting red here finally.
Closed Thread