Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Legitimately didn't read this.

also TLDR
Oh I'm sure u did u psycho.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy seems pretty smart.

Combine this with the fear and public shaming of dying even just once in 3 years.

You could fill volumes with why Guild VS Guild competition requires staff intervention, regulation, and handicapping. There's so many community factors that add to the long list of disincentives for PvP.

If you want people to take risks and put their egos on the line...they are going to need a reason to risk contesting. And the chance to snipe PD doesn't count.

Staff intervention done right is what the server has always needed. Grats Holocaust 1.0 destruction. Exactly what the server did not need.

I remember when Holocaust 2.0 was first reforming after Nihilum. Colgate reached out several times to Azrael asking to control rosters and keep it 30v30 40v40, etc. I saw the SS's, we all did. Lite said suck a dick after weeks of being approached, Colgate said cool story we'll recruit until your dead. The rest is history.

TMO is still paying for Lite's sins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree except with the part where you said stuff.

Membership was never capped. In a year I never saw a single recruit turned down because "we were full". In fact Nizzar stated on multiple occasions he thought people he turned down would just quit and hurt the server pop so he wouldn't - something which I mostly agree with tbh. We even had sub level 50 recruits if they could contribute (like clerics). At no point ever did we not have enough people to clear a raid mob on a scheduled raid, and often times raided with 3-4x the required players.

We also actively recruited high level/competent players from the lesser guilds, batphoned PVP to wipe their raids, did things like corpse camp RD after a PVE Gore wipe, etc. Niz wanted total dominance and would do anything to keep the pixel flow going, and didn't give a flying fuck about what any other guilds wanted.

Trying to revise history to paint Nihilum as some guild of saints trying to foster competition that was disbanded by a corrupt GM for no reason is just fucking dumb dude. Everyone knows, including sane ex members like myself, that Nihilum crushed competition when it popped up with the full force of 50+ VP keyed neckbeards. It's one of the things I loved about the guild. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
It wasn't just talk, it was the agreement made between HB and Nizzar.

I was one of the most vocal people in the guild about supporting RD to foster competition. Funny I don't remember you saying jack shit though.

Also where was all this talk when you thought you were next up for a SoW sword? You didn't start sperging out about fostering competition until you needed some to get you pixels, after burning down the pixel train bridge with your butterbrained ramblings and false accusations.

I also don't remember you being tagged Holo in the early days when were were struggling to get 2 groups to drop a dragon. Basically you've rode every possible gravy train until you were forcibly removed, and then only at that point did you suddenly want another guild to have a shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really are clueless aren't you?

I was pvping Azrael with God's Work to help secure raid targets for Holocaust, while at the same time helping Smoke Break form groups and do raids. I encouraged all the ex-Nihilum apps that were cut loose to go to Smoke Break since God's Work had no interest in recruiting or being a raiding guild.

I've also done countless corpse summons out of pocket for both Smoke Break and also was the one that suggested the name change Blaze (the other names were cringeworthy). But you know I'm a selfish pixel hungry loot whore apparently.

I was tagged Holocaust when the blaze/Holocaust merger went down on the toon I actively raided with, even though I previously supported and assisted them with a God's Work tag.

After being in Holocaust for a while I was asking the officers how long it would take before I was next in line for certain drops I needed still as suggested by Nirgon after he got a Crown. I asked the officers since I was on a dry spell while guys from Blaze were getting a heap of gear, such as Kakarot getting an AoN.

After Dagon got the last sow sword, I took Nirgons advice and asked the officers when I would actually start getting upgrades. The officers all told me I was next in line for a SoW sword at different times unanimously, so this usually implies that they had some sort of chat about it.

So Terp pulled the plug on that agreement and chucked a tantrum when it dropped saying I didn't deserve it and not to award it to me (which I found out many months later) and put Colgate to shit talking me about it, who in turn told everyone I sperged out and gkicked me and all my toons, even though it was taken to tells.

Why would Terp do that? The guy is a piece of shit and gets off on fucking people over when he feels they are no longer useful and has a tendency to do it in the most excruciating way possible. He gets off on it.

He participated on getting the duke banned and is a corrupt VZ/TZ Ex-GM and one of the most hated Ex GMs of that era.

My beef is with Terp and Colgate and always has been.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I'm sure u did u psycho.
No I actually didn't. Usually I will but I was like fuck this man I am not reading this. Honestly.

You gonna join me in EQ part 2 pal?
Old 08-06-2015, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

so many manifestos in one thread. gonna have to bookmark and send to the FBI later.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-06-2015, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No I actually didn't. Usually I will but I was like fuck this man I am not reading this. Honestly.

You gonna join me in EQ part 2 pal?
Sure pal! Just go to their forums and wait for me.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure pal! Just go to their forums and wait for me.
Fat
Old 08-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Banned

KRINGING AT EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU

IF YOU NEED ME ILL BE IN DA HALLS OF TESTING
Old 08-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KRINGING AT EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU

IF YOU NEED ME ILL BE IN DA HALLS OF TESTING
Yesterday, 10:42 AM

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
Closed Thread