Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gyno has been made pure
How about his sk with the rmted epic? Seems like he only parted with a character he didn't want to main in velious. Aimchat is spitting on this server with their pay to win.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Little Gyno gave me myrlokars BP and legs and did my rogue epic. This morning I called Sirken and confirmed no TMO members or my rogue are banned.

Gyno was a good friend.
So he just "gave" you about 90k in pixels? Just out of the kindness of his heart?
Old 06-15-2015, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So he just "gave" you about 90k in pixels? Just out of the kindness of his heart?

Well during the PvP stream Gyno said he would deck out any blue player that rolled on blue. So when I rolled he loaned me his personal myrlokars since he wears a PD robe.

Its not like I'm going to rip him off, I am one of the most well known players here. And 90k of Kunark Garbage is nothing honestly.

the rich get richer.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well during the PvP stream Gyno said he would deck out any blue player that rolled on blue. So when I rolled he loaned me his personal myrlokars since he wears a PD robe.

Its not like I'm going to rip him off, I am one of the most well known players here. And 90k of Kunark Garbage is nothing honestly.

the rich get richer.
But yet you felt you needed such garbage items in order to play on red. I thought he gave them to you? Now it was a loan? What is the interest rate on rmt loans nowadays?
Old 06-15-2015, 05:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

the rich get richer.
You mean DID wear a PD robe, all gone now. All that's left is the echoing sound of my laughter.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:32 PM
Banned

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...84/045/bd6.jpg
Old 06-15-2015, 05:32 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread