Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Default chardok aoe diminishing

Chardok aoe where are thou?

Are there no good chanters anymore I've noticed a lot of wipes lately then the group dies and breaks .. was in a group where it was 3 tmo enchanters they booted out others saying they were the cause and then they failed too. Than got res's up and went ld / left the rest hanging. (Not the first time this has happened recently)

Its not just tmo chanters but that was just a recent group I saw. There was a long stretch where we couldn't get into the chardok groups because of the lines of people waiting... this last month or two you can sit in chardok for hours with no aoe group going.

Any thoughts ? Please share / discuss!
Last edited by topgun1027; 02-05-2015 at 04:49 PM..
Old 02-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

With the recent turn of more socking within the class R and C (now that Taken is twice the raid force of any one or actually 2 guilds can summon) Guild members who sock everything are to tired and have their toons leveled. Good luck on finding them they will become more rare as time goes on. Server numbers are gonna drop, smaller class R guilds will fade in numbers, and a time will come when no one cares to log in anymore. But I do really wish you luck in finding the AFK way to level up.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Gonna get to the point where you need 4 enchanters to do it with the resist changes.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 02-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the recent turn of more socking within the class R and C (now that Taken is twice the raid force of any one or actually 2 guilds can summon) Guild members who sock everything are to tired and have their toons leveled. Good luck on finding them they will become more rare as time goes on. Server numbers are gonna drop, smaller class R guilds will fade in numbers, and a time will come when no one cares to log in anymore. But I do really wish you luck in finding the AFK way to level up.
Well when you already have 5 or so level 60's its quite convenient to do chardok aoe.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

You answered your own question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun1027 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a long stretch where we couldn't get into the chardok groups because of the lines of people waiting...
The people that were around at Kunark opening or playing after have all used this place up and dried it out, for their characters, their friends characters, their wizard alts, their ranger trackers...

Now you have a influx of new players due to Reddit/Twitch/Word of Mouth and these people don't have 4-6k an hour to spend on pulls for powerlevels. So people aren't there selling proxies all the time... Most people were always here to make money or help their guild mates level. It was never actually about leveling in the dungeon.
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 02-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Chardok is becoming the way of the non-high ZEM pick up group. Where you have to spend time to find the people able to join you on your zany dungeon adventure. Except as mentioned above, nobody is buying proxies anymore, and without people buying proxies you have to find people who know it well enough and are interested in helping a friend, their own character, or spent the time finding someone willing to pay to a proxy.

Proxies were easy to find before- but outside of the reasons mentioned already, chardok groups are becoming so inconsistent, and so infrequent, it's harder to convince someone to purchase pulls.

Anyway- I have people I'd like to run through chardok, so HMU.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

All the BDA chanters (myself, Dizey, Seregan, Xlarety, etc) all got our chars to 60, RIP chardok.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 02-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Sarnak

Always ensure your Chardok enchanters are #1 stunna certified.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 02-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the BDA chanters (myself, Dizey, Seregan, Xlarety, etc) all got our chars to 60, RIP chardok.
Pretty sure Dizey did some work in HS, never heard of the others.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure Dizey did some work in HS, never heard of the others.
Confirmed non-factor.

Closed Thread